Subject: Re: [dispatch] locating spawns of DISPATCH

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 12:56:07 -0600

Hi all,

I've added a summary of the dispatched items to the Wiki on the DISPATCH
WG tools page:
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dispatch/trac/wiki

I've included both the work that has been chartered or completely
dispatched along with that for which the chartering work is still
underway. I'll update it with the appropriate WG information as it
becomes available.

Please let me know if the format is useful or if you find any
inaccuracies.

Thanks,
Mary. 

-----Original Message-----
From: Barnes, Mary (RICH2:AR00) 
Sent: Wednesday, December 09, 2009 9:33 AM
To: Brett Tate; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: [dispatch] locating spawns of DISPATCH

Hi Brett,

That's a good point. I had been summarizing such in the status emails,
but can see the value in keeping this in a single place. I'll add a page
to the supplementary webpage on softarmor and send a note to the list
when that's done.

Thanks,
Mary. 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Brett Tate
Sent: Wednesday, December 09, 2009 7:04 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [dispatch] locating spawns of DISPATCH

Greetings,

Are the working group spawns of DISPATCH collected somewhere to easily
notice them (without searching email archive)?  For instance, will they
be linked somehow to DISPATCH charter, status, or a supplemental
DISPATCH webpage?

Thanks,
Brett

_______________________________________________
dispatch mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dispatch