Subject: [dispatch] Welcome your kind feedback at "draft-zhipeng-dispatch-dynamic-adaptation".

From: zhipeng zhou <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 20:55:38 +0800

Dear all,
 I like to ask for your concern that I have uploaded a new draft at
http://www.ietf.org/staging/draft-zhipeng-dispatch-dynamic-adaptation-00.txt

This work is concerning on the cluster of Servers and the scenario of
Three-Screen service.
I will be happy to know if you have interest on this topic and will be
thankful for your kind comments and suggestions.
Thanks very much.
Zhipeng Zhou 

-----Original Message-----
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, January 16, 2010 8:19 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Manual Post Requested for draft-zhipeng-dispatch-dynamic-adaptation

Manual Posting Requested for following Internet-Draft:

I-D Submission Tool URL:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/idst/status.cgi?submission_id=20614

Filename:	   draft-zhipeng-dispatch-dynamic-adaptation
Version:	   00
Staging URL:
http://www.ietf.org/staging/draft-zhipeng-dispatch-dynamic-adaptation-00.txt
Title:		   draft-zhipeng-dispatch-dynamic-adaptation
Creation_date:	   2010-01-16
WG ID:		   Individual Submission
Number_of_pages: 14
Abstract:
This document describes controls and service flow for Media Server on the
scenarios and requirements for dynamic adaptation of the terminal types,
media format and transport bit rate (Dynamic Bandwidth Allocation), etc.  To
fulfill the requirements above, an Adaptor entity is introduced in the
architecture in the case of the dynamic media adaptation.

Status of this Memo

This Internet-Draft is submitted to IETF in full conformance with the
provisions of BCP 78 and BCP 79.

Internet-Drafts are working documents of the Internet Engineering Task Force
(IETF), its areas, and its working groups.  Note that other groups may also
distribute working documents as Internet- Drafts.

Internet-Drafts are draft documents valid for a maximum of six months and
may be updated, replaced, or obsoleted by other documents at any time.  It
is inappropriate to use Internet-Drafts as reference material or to cite
them other than as "work in progress."

The list of current Internet-Drafts can be accessed at
http://www.ietf.org/ietf/1id-abstracts.txt.

The list of Internet-Draft Shadow Directories can be accessed at
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html.

This Internet-Draft will expire on July 20, 2010.

Copyright Notice

Copyright (c) 2010 IETF Trust and the persons identified as the document
authors.  All rights reserved.

This document is subject to BCP 78 and the IETF Trust's Legal Provisions
Relating to IETF Documents
(http://trustee.ietf.org/license-info) in effect on the date of publication
of this document.  Please review these documents carefully, as they describe
your rights and restrictions with respect to this document.  Code Components
extracted from this document must include Simplified BSD License text as
described in Section 4.e of the Trust Legal Provisions and are provided
without warranty as described in the BSD License.

Submitter: Zhipeng Zhou ([email-masked])

Author(s):
Zhipeng Zhou, [email-masked]

---

From: zhipeng zhou <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 20:42:38 +0800

Dear all,

This work is concern on the cluster of Servers and the scenario of
Three-Screen service.
I will be happy to know if you have interest on this topic and will be
thankful for your kind comments and suggestions.
Thanks very much.
Zhipeng Zhou 

-----Original Message-----
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, January 16, 2010 8:19 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Manual Post Requested for draft-zhipeng-dispatch-dynamic-adaptation

I-D Submission Tool URL:

Status of this Memo

Copyright Notice

Author(s):