Subject: [dispatch] Information to provide together with your agreed-to-be-chartered proposals

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 13:57:23 +0200

Folks,

we are gaining some experience in the dispatching process. Based on that 
experience, when people send us (the DISPATCH chairs) the charter 
proposals for new working groups, we would like to ask them to send us, 
together with the charter text:

1) an acronym proposal for the group (coming up with the acronym can be 
a fun thing to do :o) ), and

2) one or two people who could act as chairs of the WG. In general, we 
are looking for people who will not be the main technical contributors 
in the newly formed WG. Note that the ADs may choose different people as 
chairs at the end of the day. However, making sure that we have people 
willing to do the administrative stuff associated with the WG proposal 
is an essential piece of information we need to have before chartering 
anything.

Thanks,

Gonzalo
DISPATCH co-chair