Subject: [dispatch] About Final Charter for Session-ID:

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 09:08:27 +0800

Hi,

By the charter and the original text named draft-kaplan-sip-session-id-02, 
this work is just focused on troubleshooting usage.

But I was told that *someone* want to use this session-id in Replace 
header usage, to do dialog-matching. I think this would be UPDATE of 
RFC3891.

So, I'd like to confirm that this charter and coming draft would not do 
such thing normatively.

Thanks,

Gao

===================================
 Zip    : 210012
 Tel    : 87211
 Tel2   :(+86)-025-52877211
 e_mail : [email-masked]
===================================

--------------------------------------------------------
ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail is solely property of the sender's organization. This mail communication is confidential. Recipients named above are obligated to maintain secrecy and are not permitted to disclose the contents of this communication to others.
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender.
This message has been scanned for viruses and Spam by ZTE Anti-Spam system.