Subject: [dispatch] Deadlines for IETF-83

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 14:28:07 -0600

Hi folks,

As presented in Taipei and per the wiki, the deadlines for IETF-83 are
as follows:
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dispatch/trac/wiki

* Jan 16th, 2012. Cutoff date to notify the chairs/DISPATCH WG of
plans to submit a proposal. [Two weeks prior to deadline for
scheduling WG sessions]
* Jan 23, 2012. Cutoff for charter proposals for topics. [Three weeks
prior to BoF proposal deadline, two weeks before announcement of
topics]
* Feb 6, 2012. Topics that are to be the focus of IETF-83 are
announced. [One week before AD BoF approval, 4 weeks before -00
deadline, *one week* after deadline for requesting WG session]
* March 5, 2012. -00 draft deadline.
* March 12, 2012, 2011. Draft deadline.

So, please send proposals ASAP and comment on those topics that were
posted after the IETF-82 deadlines (e.g., STRAW).  The sooner
discussion is started, the better prepared we will be to dispatch the
item before or at the meeting.

Thanks,
Mary
DISPATCH WG co-chair