Subject: [dispatch] Reminder: IETF-86 Deadlines

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 12:28:00 -0600

Hi all,

Please note that the deadline for agenda requests for the DISPATCH
meeting @ IETF-86 is Monday, February 11, 2013. per the wiki:
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dispatch/trac/wiki
Charters, etc. are due on Feb 15th, 2013.  The -00 draft deadline is
Feb. 18th, 2013.

At this time, we are anticipating a one hour meeting slot, so the
agenda will be allocated to topics that have already received feedback
on the mailing list.

Thanks,
Mary
DISPATCH WG co-chair

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 20:43:04 -0700

> http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dispatch/trac/wiki

I would like to propose a coordinated effort to complete a series of
documents on interoperability between SIP and XMPP:

draft-saintandre-sip-xmpp-core
draft-saintandre-sip-xmpp-presence
draft-saintandre-sip-xmpp-im
draft-saintandre-sip-xmpp-chat
draft-saintandre-sip-xmpp-groupchat
draft-saintandre-sip-xmpp-media

Work on these documents began a number of years ago, but I recently
updated several of them based on feedback from implementers and I
think there is now enough energy to quickly finish them in a focused
effort within the RAI area.

Emil Ivov, Enrico Marocco, and I have also been working on a document
(draft-ivov-xmpp-cusax) about dual-stack SIP/XMPP endpoints (using SIP
for audio/video and XMPP for IM/presence), but we have agreement from
one of the RAI ADs to pursue that as an AD-sponsored document.
However, it might be valuable for one of us to describe that work
briefly during the DISPATCH session in Orlando.

> Charters, etc. are due on Feb 15th, 2013.  The -00 draft deadline
> is Feb. 18th, 2013.

I'll send a proposed charter for the SIP-XMPP mapping specs before the
deadline.

Peter

- -- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/

---

From: Salvatore Loreto <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 15:14:49 +0200

I concur that it something worth to discuss and to be done

cheers
Salvatore

On 2/11/13 5:43 AM, Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
> Hash: SHA1
>
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
> Version: GnuPG/MacGPG2 v2.0.18 (Darwin)
> Comment: Using GnuPG with Thunderbird - http://www.enigmail.net/
>
> iQIcBAEBAgAGBQJRGGjHAAoJEOoGpJErxa2p2IkP/2/amd3SZcz28PG6VD9Sk3P/
> LsDN+mlJaWSu1146/kI4U2T05tGdXMkyvbyP0iAUMBKZEfdb6YD8Mcjcj53ToKNm
> wKuqAvSc5sgw2LKqXE1Okzxys8OGzJb/n+tgE6f2Mh9b9Gkgl/eHNFRrl0dLAlEz
> OT1ZWoHI+2/GGoVOZAUNPvRx43nhDoyxggLmuT8Tf0wxVQaLM07dEKhSSh4FUur6
> 6Kj2tZIypAAJ3zg3sawSB22No3G50DbO/cGlMn9nCw5gyHXsvg+75izMvwEWI0JI
> aOhxL702z3JHecH0E6nEsO9TS2rL3PQpsAKaBFwPfhjrfxRFJGfdJYJ8YiI89+Z3
> lgvVvLYNbmLMwB6cpsWo4isRqsrq0+IRJOI0iUMsu121tZYOC81IhQ/ADrvVDfpR
> mHWueeSgwonyAm8VuaHMQNOvnvecZBRujSwTiIGOCmUdozcP+JRi1fxv7wwIDldD
> bS8bklMZZx5wceja4Wu6ha+i7+/FWY2N/F/Oo8uBbMLHuwuq0egEjArlgQZTGKSO
> CHtPjKTR9RURqcm1rAQ72wVqjND7MkL/gPkfju3bnDZfh0S+I/2FWcRwgmSdZVHP
> 5fcATTdgGrh8uVse6n1DnoNM9Aa4QucDTt33EC7u4PlYIj85OA889pqq55FZF1Bk
> MrAIVWBGEtRCEmVmMWy9
> =i5iD
> -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
> _______________________________________________
> dispatch mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dispatch

-- 
Salvatore Loreto, PhD
www.sloreto.com