Subject: [dispatch] Trickle ICE for SIP

From: Emil Ivov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2013 16:09:46 -0500

Hey all,

As per the discussion on the MMUSIC/RTCWEB interim in Boston, we are now
resubmitting this draft in dispatch and we are hoping to find a new home
for it.

I suppose it would also be helpful to have some agenda time for it in
Orlando.

Cheers,
Emil

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-ivov-dispatch-trickle-ice-sip-00.txt
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2013 13:08:49 -0800
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked], [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-ivov-dispatch-trickle-ice-sip-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Emil Ivov and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ivov-dispatch-trickle-ice-sip
Revision:	 00
Title:		 A Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) usage for Trickle ICE
Creation date:	 2013-02-07
WG ID:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 9
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ivov-dispatch-trickle-ice-sip-00.txt
Status:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ivov-dispatch-trickle-ice-sip
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ivov-dispatch-trickle-ice-sip-00

Abstract:
   The Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE) protocol describes a
   Network Address Translator (NAT) traversal for UDP-based multimedia
   sessions established with the offer/answer model.  The ICE extension
   for Incremental Provisioning of Candidates (Trickle ICE) defines a
   mechanism that allows ICE agents to shorten session establishment
   delays by making the candidate gathering and connectivity checking
   phases of ICE non-blocking.

   This document defines usage semantics for Trickle ICE with SIP.

The IETF Secretariat

---

From: Lishitao <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 01:32:22 +0000

Hi Emil

I agree that this topic should discuss in dispatch group. I have submitted a related draft several month ago. draft-li-dispatch-ice-trickling-signalling-00, you can find it at http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-dispatch-ice-trickling-signalling/?include_text=1.

This draft is discussing some general problems for ICE trickling, and also suggests some possible solutions. INFO method is also mentioned in this draft, seems to be the best one.

I am glad to discuss this topic together with you, and of course hopefully we can have some agenda time in Orlando.

Regards
shitao

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
> Behalf Of Emil Ivov
> Sent: Friday, February 08, 2013 5:10 AM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: [dispatch] Trickle ICE for SIP
> 
> Hey all,
> 
> _______________________________________________
> dispatch mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dispatch