Subject: [dispatch] IETF-86 DISPATCH Topics

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 16:53:12 -0600

Hi all,

The chairs met with the ADs yesterday to review the topics and that
have been posted for discussion since IETF-85.  The summary of the
dispatching of the topics is below.  Please let us know if you have
any questions or concerns.

The DISPATCH agenda for IETF-86 has been uploaded to the proceedings
and the wiki will be updated shortly:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/86/agenda/dispatch/
Please send comments on the agenda no later than Friday, March 1st, 2013.

Note that since our WG session is Monday afternoon, the chairs are
requesting the slides be submitted no later than 6pm (Orlando time)
Saturday, March 9th, so we can get them uploaded for access by remote
participants and Meetecho.

Thanks,
Mary.

IETF-86 DISPATCH Topics
=====================

Topics to be discussed at IETF-86:
1) SIP/XMPP Interworking:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dispatch/current/msg04561.html

2) Logging Requirements:
 http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dispatch/current/msg04560.html

Topics that are proposed to be dispatched to other WGs:
1) SIP Usage for Trickle ICE ( MMUSIC WG):
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dispatch/current/msg04550.html
Documents:  and draft-ivov-dispatch-sdpfrag/  (Note that this work
will require review by related WGs such as SIPCORE and RTCWEB)

2) BFCP over websockets (BFCPBIS WG):
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dispatch/current/msg04578.html
(Note that any concerns about this decision should be discussed on the
DISPATCH WG mailing list.  The related updates to the BFCPbis WG
charter and the decision as to whether the document is to be accepted
as a WG document are to be discussed on the BFCPBIS WG mailing list.)

Topics that are proposed to be AD sponsored:
1)  MSRP over Websockets:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dispatch/current/msg04493.html
(Richard will be the responsible AD)

Topics for which agenda time was requested that have not received
enough WG feedback:
1) QoE:  http://www.ietf.org/mailarchive/web/dispatch/current/msg04535.html
(The WG needs a clear problem statement before being able to make any
decision on this work).