Subject: [dispatch] Fwd: Internet Draft Initial Version (-00) Cut-Off Monday, February 18

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 12:48:54 -0600

As a reminder, charter proposals are due the end of today (from folks
that let us know they had a topic they are pursuing) and obviously any
relevant drafts due by Monday.
Mary.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Internet-Drafts Administrator <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 12:43 PM
Subject: Internet Draft Initial Version (-00) Cut-Off Monday, February 18
To: IETF Announcement List <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]

This is a reminder that the Internet Draft Initial Version (-00) cut-
off is this coming Monday, February 18th, 2013. Please note that, because
the AMS office is closed this Monday, manual submissions will not be
processed until Tuesday, February 19th.

All Initial Version (-00) submissions are due by UTC 24:00.

All drafts can be uploaded using the ID submission tool located here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/submit/

The Internet-Draft cutoff dates as well as other significant dates for
IETF 86 can be found at:
https://www.ietf.org/meeting/cutoff-dates-2013.html#IETF86

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. If you have any
questions or concerns please send a message to
[email-masked].