Subject: [dispatch] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-saintandre-sip-xmpp-groupchat-03.txt

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 May 2013 20:06:30 -0600

FYI, Saul and I have submitted -03 of this interworking I-D...

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D Action: draft-saintandre-sip-xmpp-groupchat-03.txt
Date: Thu, 02 May 2013 19:05:08 -0700
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title           : Interworking between the Session Initiation Protocol
(SIP) and the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP): Groupchat
	Author(s)       : Peter Saint-Andre
                          Salvatore Loreto
                          Saul Ibarra
                          Fabio Forno
	Filename        : draft-saintandre-sip-xmpp-groupchat-03.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2013-05-02

Abstract:
   This document defines a bidirectional protocol mapping for the
   exchange of instant messages in the context of a multiparty chat
   session among users of the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and
   users of the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP).
   Specifically, this document defines a mapping between the XMPP Multi-
   User Chat (MUC) extension and the SIP-based Message Session Relay
   Protocol (MSRP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-saintandre-sip-xmpp-groupchat

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-saintandre-sip-xmpp-groupchat-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-saintandre-sip-xmpp-groupchat-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt