Subject: [dispatch] DISPATCH WG Deadlines for IETF-88

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2013 08:29:37 -0500

As mentioned in other WGs this week, the IETF-88 meeting will approach very
quickly.  Here are the complete deadlines:
http://www.ietf.org/meeting/cutoff-dates-2013.html#IETF88

I have updated the DISPATCH WG wiki based on those dates:
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dispatch/trac/wiki/WikiStart

I will also update the IETF-87 section to reflect some of the documents
that we dispatched after the IETF-87 deadlines.

Mary.

---

From: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 09:51:03 -0600

Just reminding folks, deadline for dispatch is October 1.

On Aug 2, 2013, at 7:29 AM, Mary Barnes <[email-masked]> wrote:

> As mentioned in other WGs this week, the IETF-88 meeting will approach very quickly.  Here are the complete deadlines:  http://www.ietf.org/meeting/cutoff-dates-2013.html#IETF88
> 
> I will also update the IETF-87 section to reflect some of the documents that we dispatched after the IETF-87 deadlines.
> 
> 
> Mary.
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> dispatch mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dispatch