Subject: [dispatch] Reminder: IETF-88 deadlines

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 16:34:41 -0500

As a reminder, the DISPATCH deadlines for IETF-88 per the wiki are as
follows:  http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dispatch/trac/wiki

   - Oct 1, 2013. Cutoff date to notify the chairs/DISPATCH WG of plans to
   submit a proposal.

   - Oct 7, 2013. Cutoff for charter proposals for topics.

   - Oct 21, 2013. Draft deadline.

We do not assume that just because you've submitted a draft that you might
want agenda time.  We need explicit emails - you can send those directly to
the chairs.  Including "IETF-88 Agenda request" or "IETF-88 Topic Proposal"
in the subject line will ensure we don't miss your request.

As a reminder, we don't need solutions at this stage in DISPATCH - we need
problem statements, objectives, milestones, etc.  We need to understand why
you want to do the work and exactly what work you believe needs to be done.
 You should be starting threads of discussion on the mailing list and
include a link to any relevant drafts. We generally do not allocate agenda
time or dispatch topics unless there is mailing list discussion.

Regards,
Mary
DISPATCH WG co-chair