Subject: [dispatch] DISPATCH Topics - IETF-88

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 17:24:19 -0500

Hi all,

Based on  WG discussions and consultation with the ADs, the following topic
is proposed for discussion at the DISPATCH WG session at the IETF-88
meeting:

1) SDP negotiation of DataChannel sub-protocols:
Document:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ejzak-dispatch-webrtc-data-channel-sdpneg/
Charter Proposal:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dispatch/current/msg05072.html

We will post the preliminary agenda shortly, but the plan is to allocate
45-50 minutes for this discussion.  Since we have been allocated a 2.5 hour
slot, the ADs are considering options for using the other 1.5 hours of the
slot.

The following topics/documents (items 2-6)  that have been put forth since
IETF-87 (and some before) will not be discussed because a problem statement
is needed and/or needs refinement, and additional WG feedback/discussion is
required.   The proponents should have already received feedback from the
WG chairs.

2)  http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-klatsky-dispatch-ipv6-impact-ipv4/

3)  http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ilan-dispatch-subscription-diff-list-01.txt
Discussion:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dispatch/current/msg05063.html

4)  Call Management and USSD
Discussion:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dispatch/current/msg05062.html

5) SIP Problem statement
Discussion:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dispatch/current/msg05017.html
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dispatch/current/msg05041.html

The following document(s) is not planned to be progressed:
6) https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kaplan-dispatch-sip-205-response/
This document was motivated by the STRAW WG, however, that WG has decided
to just the 200 response code, so there does not appear to be a need for
this new response code:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/straw/current/threads.html#00162

The following document has been dispatched since the IETF-87 meeting:
7)   http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-johansson-sip-dual-stack-01
Dispatched to the SIPCORE WG.

Note: SIPCORE WG is NOT meeting at IETF-88.  Discussion of this document
should continue on the SIPCORE WG mailing list.  Note, this document has
not yet been agreed as a WG document - the chairs will make that call for
consensus at some point in the future.

Thanks,
Mary
DISPATCH WG co-chair