Subject: [dispatch] Fwd: FW: [sipnoc13-speakers] SIP Forum Opens Call for Presentations and Early-Bird Registration for SIPNOC 2014

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 14:01:28 -0600

I thought this conference would be of interest to folks in RAI/DISPATCH.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Barnes, Mary <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 1:53 PM
Subject: FW: [sipnoc13-speakers] SIP Forum Opens Call for Presentations and
Early-Bird Registration for SIPNOC 2014
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Organization: SIP Forum
Reply-To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wednesday, November 6, 2013 1:41 PM
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Subject: [sipnoc13-speakers] SIP Forum Opens Call for Presentations and
Early-Bird Registration for SIPNOC 2014

*The SIP Forum Opens Call for Presentations and Early-Bird Registration for
SIPNOC 2014, June 9 – 12, 2014*

*Proposals are now being accepted for workshops, panels, speaker
presentations and “Birds of a Feather” sessions addressing the deployment
of SIP in service provider environments*

*The full text of this SIPNOC 2014 announcement can be found here:*

*http://www.sipforum.org/content/view/418/171/
<http://www.sipforum.org/content/view/418/171/>*

*************************

Marc Robins

President and Managing Director

SIP Forum

http://www.sipforum.org

Mobile: 203-829-6307

SkypeMe! marcrobins

*************************