Subject: [dispatch] Reminder: DISPATCH WG deadlines for IETF-89

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 11:41:19 -0600

As a reminder, the following are deadlines for the DISPATCH WG for
consideration of work items leading up to IETF-89:
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dispatch/trac/wiki

   - Jan 27, 2014. Cutoff date to notify the chairs/DISPATCH WG of plans to
   submit a proposal.

   - Feb 3, 2014. Cutoff for charter proposals for topics (to the mailing
   list)

   - Feb 17, 2014. Draft deadline.

IF you think you've already made a request of the chairs, it doesn't hurt
to send an email reminder. Also, PLEASE ensure the subject is either a
response to this email or has an explicit indicator with regards to the
topic and IETF-89.   The latter is preferred.

If you are planning to submit a draft or have submitted a draft, it's
extremely helpful if you include -dispatch in the title - that makes it
much easier to track using the tools.

Thanks,
Mary.
DISPATCH WG co-chair