Subject: [dispatch] DISPATCH Topics - IETF-89

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 10:49:26 -0600

Hi all,

Based on  WG discussions and consultation with the ADs, the following topic
is proposed for discussion at the DISPATCH WG session at the
IETF-89 meeting:
1) OpenBTS.
Discussion thread:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dispatch/current/msg05233.html

We will post the preliminary agenda shortly, but the plan is to allocate
45-50 minutes for this discussion.  Since we have been allocated 2 1-hour
slots, the ADs are considering options for using the other 1.0 slot.

The following topic is being dispatched to the SIPCORE WG:
2) TLS sessions in SIP using DANE.
Draft:  http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-johansson-dispatch-dane-sip/
Discussion Threads:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dispatch/current/msg05160.html
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dispatch/current<http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dispatch/current/msg05142.html>

The following topic is being dispatched to the SIPREC WG:
3) Lossless Recording.
Discussion thread:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dispatch/current/msg05258.html
Please note that while this document is being dispatched, this does not
imply that there is yet community consensus that there is work to be done.
 That decision will be made in the SIPREC WG.

Thanks,
Mary
DISPATCH WG co-chair