Subject: [dispatch] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-procter-dispatch-outbound-discovery-01.txt

From: Michael Procter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014 16:34:58 +0100

I've updated the draft in the light of comments, mainly from Dale and
Paul.  It is now shorter!

Name:           draft-procter-dispatch-outbound-discovery
Revision:       01
Title:          Automatic discovery of RFC 5626 Edge Proxies
Document date:  2014-09-05
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          5
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-procter-dispatch-outbound-discovery-01.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-procter-dispatch-outbound-discovery/
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-procter-dispatch-outbound-discovery-01
Diff:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-procter-dispatch-outbound-discovery-01

Abstract:
   [RFC5626] (commonly known as 'SIP outbound') defines mechanisms that
   permit SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) UAs (User Agents) to
   maintain multiple connections to a registrar or proxy via multiple
   Edge Proxies, known as the outbound-proxy-set.  Discovering the URIs
   that make up the outbound-proxy-set is left to configuration or
   future discovery mechanisms.  This draft defines a simple discovery
   mechanism that enables UAs to discover the URIs of all the Edge
   Proxies in the outbound-proxy-set without requiring additional
   configuration on the UA.