Subject: [dispatch] draft-jones-avtcore-private-media-reqts-00

From: "Paul E. Jones" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 21:41:41 +0000

Folks,

Just as an FYI, we prepared (and I just submitted) the subject I-D for 
discussion in avtcore.

Paul

------ Forwarded Message ------
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Sent: 10/27/2014 5:33:48 PM
Subject: I-D Action: draft-jones-avtcore-private-media-reqts-00.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

         Title : Requirements for Private Media in a Switched 
Conferencing Environment
         Authors : Paul E. Jones
                           Nermeen Ismail
                           David Benham
                           Nathan Buckles
                           John Mattsson
                           Yi Cheng
                           Richard Barnes
  Filename : draft-jones-avtcore-private-media-reqts-00.txt
  Pages : 15
  Date : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
    This document specifies the requirements for ensuring the privacy and
    integrity of real-time media flows between two or more endpoints
    communicating in a switched conferencing environment. This document
    also provides a high-level overview of switched conferencing in order
    to establish a common understanding of the goals and objectives of
    this work.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jones-avtcore-private-media-reqts/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jones-avtcore-private-media-reqts-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of 
submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt