Subject: [dispatch] DISPATCH topics for IETF-91

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2014 11:19:19 -0500

Hi all,

Based on  WG discussions and consultation with the ADs, the following
topics are proposed for discussion at the DISPATCH WG session at the
IETF-91 meeting:

1)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jesske-dispatch-forking-answer-correlation-00

Mailing list discussion:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dispatch/current/msg05625.html

2)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-procter-dispatch-outbound-discovery-00.txt

Mailing list discussion:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dispatch/current/msg05589.html

Continued discussion on these topics prior to the f2f meeting will be
helpful in ensuring we can make decisions in the f2f meeting.

We'll post an agenda once the IETF agenda is published.

Regards,
Mary & Cullen