Subject: [dispatch] Topics: DISPATCH WG IETF-92 Timeframe

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 15:12:51 -0600

Hi all,

The following summarizes the proposed handling of the documents submitted
in the pre-IETF-92 timeframe per the deadlines:
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dispatch/trac/wiki

We'll shortly update the wiki with this information and submit a detailed
agenda.

As a reminder to the proponents/authors, the deadline for document
submissions is March 9th, 2015 @ 23:59 UTC.   Please include -dispatch- in
the draftname as that makes it much easier to track as it will then show up
in the list for the WG:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/dispatch/documents/

Note that continued discussion of these topics on the WG mailing list will
allow us to make more progress during the WG session.

Regards,
Mary and Cullen

======================================================================

The following topics/documents will be allocated agenda time.  DISPATCH
meets on Monday afternoon from 13:00-15:00.

1) Routing out of dialog requests (Andrew Allen):

    Document:
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-allen-dispatch-routing-out-of-dialog-request-01.txt

2) GEOJson

    Charter proposal:
https://github.com/geojson/draft-geojson/blob/master/charter.md

    Document:  https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-butler-geojson/

3) Calling name identity Trust (CNIT)

    Charter proposal:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/cnit/current/msg00178.html

4) VRS purpose for the Call Info header

    Document:
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-kyzivat-dispatch-trs-call-info-purpose-01.txt

The following document is being proposed to be progressed as an
individual/AD sponsored document.

5)  Cause URI for service number translation

     Document:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mohali-dispatch-cause-for-service-number-01

The following document is not being allocated agenda time nor is it
believed to be ready to progress:

6) Remote Call control and call pick-up with SIP(Anton Tveretin)

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tveretin-dispatch-remote-00.txt