Subject: [dispatch] MODERN charter definition

From: Steve Donovan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 14:23:35 -0500

All,

As many of you know, the MODERN BOF was held during IETF 92.  The 
consensus was to form a working group but that the charter needed 
additional work.

The updates to the charter are currently being discussed on the MODERN 
mailing list.  Anyone interested is encouraged to come on over and join 
the conversation.

Regards,

Steve

---

From: "Ben Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 19:12:13 -0500

[+rai]

I will state that more strongly: There's debate going on about the scope 
of a charter. If you care about that in any way, but are not paying 
attention to [email-masked] , you are missing it.

Thanks!

Ben.

On 12 May 2015, at 14:23, Steve Donovan wrote:

> mailing list.  Anyone interested is encouraged to come on over and 
> join the conversation.
>
> Regards,
>
> Steve
>
> _______________________________________________
> dispatch mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dispatch