Subject: [dispatch] New ICE WG

From: "DRAGE, Keith (Keith)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 07:17:44 +0000

Why is the first time this comes to the dispatch WG is by jumping the agenda and dispatch deadlines at 9:15 on the face to face meeting itself.

Is there a dispatch process?

Keith

---

From: "Ben Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 10:02:13 +0200

This was an AD insertion, mainly to let people know that this was being 
discussed and to get it on people's radar. We could have done a better 
job of conveying that. It probably would have been better to treat it as 
a status item (that is, "go look at this") than an agenda item for 
discussion.

Ben.

On 22 Jul 2015, at 9:17, DRAGE, Keith (Keith) wrote:

> Why is the first time this comes to the dispatch WG is by jumping the 
> agenda and dispatch deadlines at 9:15 on the face to face meeting 
> itself.
>
> _______________________________________________
> dispatch mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dispatch