Subject: [dispatch] IETF-94 DISPATCH Topics

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 15:07:50 -0500

Hi all,

Below please find the topics proposed during the IETF-94 timeframe and
plans for handling.

Regards,

Mary

==============================================================

The following topics will be allocated agenda time at IETF-94:

1) Discussion of the new DISPATCH WG charter (5 minutes):
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/dispatch/BhiAC1FENumiAa9NKpNxiB1Fwdk

2) OSRTP document (30 minutes):
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-johnston-dispatch-osrtp/
Charter proposal:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/dispatch/u4-gTan844X8_Vs0JVLWGbIg47g

3) HTTP problem statement document (15 minutes):
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-nottingham-http-problem-07.txt

4) The font Primary Content type (15 minutes):
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lilley-font-toplevel-00

5)  Ultra Low Latency for realtime applications (15 minutes)

Proposal (including related drafts):

https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/dispatch/vn2Ew1MsmvnCeizFVx5dBoYS0z8

The following document is proposed to be AD sponsored (a separate email
requesting comments will be posted):

6) P-Access-Network-Info ABNF Update:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-holmberg-dispatch-pani-abnf/