Subject: [dispatch] Reminder: Deadlines for IETF-97

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2016 08:16:15 -0700

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Aug 2, 2016 at 7:07 AM
Subject: [dispatch] Deadlines for IETF-97
To: DISPATCH <[email-masked]>
Cc: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, ART
ADs <[email-masked]>

Hi all,

The wiki has been updated with the dates for IETF-97 and topics from
IETF-96:
https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dispatch/trac/wiki

The dates are as follows:

   - October 3, 2016. Cutoff date to notify the chairs/DISPATCH WG of plans
   to submit a proposal.

   - October 10, 2016. Cutoff for charter proposals for topics.

   - October 17, 2016. Announcement of topics that have been dispatched for
   IETF-97.

   - October 31, 2016. Draft deadline.

As a reminder, it's extremely helpful if folks would use the usual draft
naming convention of including the WG name (i.e., - dispatch) in the
document name. That makes it a whole lot easier for us to make sure we're
not missing documents and to find links to the docs for the wiki, minutes,
etc.

Regards,
Mary.

_______________________________________________
dispatch mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dispatch