Subject: [dispatch] IETF-102 DISPATCH WG deadlines

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2018 14:03:54 -0500

HI all,

This is a reminder of the IETF-102 deadlines:

   - June 1, 2018. Cutoff date for IETF BoF submissions.
   - June 4, 2018. Cutoff date to notify the chairs/DISPATCH WG of plans to
   submit a proposal.
   - June 11, 2018. Cutoff for charter proposals (i.e., problem statement
   and proposed deliverables) for topics posted to the DISPATCH WG mailing
   list.
   - June 18, 2018. Announcement of topics that have been dispatched for
   IETF-102.
   - July 2, 2018. Draft submission deadline.

These are posted on the wiki along with a link to the official deadlines
along with precise times:

https://trac.ietf.org/trac/dispatch/wiki

As usual, priority for agenda time is given to the topics that meet the
deadlines.  Topics received after the deadlines will be handled as time
allows.  Note, for the last meeting we got a number of requests well after
the deadline.  However, we had only scheduled our session for 1.5 hours,
with the remaining hour used for the MODERN WG session.  So, if you want
your topic on the agenda, then please let the chairs (and WG) know ASAP so
we can ensure we have a session with adequate time scheduled.

Also, as a reminder, the problem statement does not have to be a full blown
charter.  We just want to see a clear statement of the problem you are
trying to solve and a rough notion of the deliverables you think might be
needed to solve that problem.

If you aren’t sure about any of this, please contact the chairs.

Regards,

Mary DISPATCH WG tri-chair