Subject: [dispatch] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-shafranovich-privacy-mailbox-00.txt

From: Yakov Shafranovich <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2018 18:08:07 -0400

I wanted to run this small proposal past the list. Not sure if
DISPATCH is the best place or not, but its email related and seems to
fall under the ART area.

Thanks

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, May 31, 2018 at 10:32 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-shafranovich-privacy-mailbox-00.txt
To: Yakov Shafranovich <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-shafranovich-privacy-mailbox-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Yakov Shafranovich and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-shafranovich-privacy-mailbox
Revision:       00
Title:          Common Mailbox Name for Privacy Issues
Document date:  2018-05-31
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          3
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shafranovich-privacy-mailbox-00.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shafranovich-privacy-mailbox/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shafranovich-privacy-mailbox-00
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-shafranovich-privacy-mailbox

Abstract:
   Multiple Internet standards describe common mailbox names (mailbox @
   domain) to be used by organizations for operational and business
   functions.  This document defines a new mailbox called "privacy" that
   SHOULD be used for contacting domain name owners about privacy
   issues.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

---

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2018 06:43:02 -0700

> DISPATCH is the best place or not, but its email related and seems to

I would suggest posting it to some or all of [email-masked],
[email-masked], and [email-masked] to get interested reviewers.  This list
is mainly for DISPATCH work items.

Are you requesting agenda time for IETF 102?

-MSK

---

From: Yakov Shafranovich <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2018 16:17:51 -0400

I am not requesting any agenda time for IETF 102 since I haven't
gotten any feedback yet, so the draft may not be mature enough. I will
cross-post to the other lists as suggested.

Thank you!

On Wed, Jun 13, 2018 at 9:43 AM, Murray S. Kucherawy
<[email-masked]> wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 5, 2018 at 3:08 PM, Yakov Shafranovich
> <[email-masked]> wrote:
>>