Subject: [dispatch] Fwd: [SIPForum-techwg] SIPNOC 2018 CFP Extended to August 7 -Submit Your SIPNOC 2018 Speaking Proposal Today!

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2018 14:05:51 -0500

I typically prefer not to have conference postings on WG mailing lists, but
I think this one is directly related that folks would be interested, so I'm
making this one posting.

If you have any questions, let me know.  This will be the 8th year of doing
this conference and there's always really interesting presentations.

Regards,
Mary.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Marc Robins <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Jul 16, 2018 at 1:10 PM
Subject: [SIPForum-techwg] SIPNOC 2018 CFP Extended to August 7 -Submit
Your SIPNOC 2018 Speaking Proposal Today!
To: [email-masked]

SIP Forum TechWG Members:

We know many of you have been busy enjoying vacations and generally trying
to stay cool, so we decided to extend the deadline for SIPNOC 2018 Call for
Presentations until August 7, 2018.

So, if you’re interested in speaking at SIPNOC 2018, there’s still
time to submit
your proposal for a general sessions or panel discussion addressing the
deployment of SIP in service provider environments!

To view the official call for presentations, which includes instructions on
submitting material and specific SIPNOC policies, please visit
https://www.sipforum.org/news-events/sipnoc-2018-overview/
sipnoc-2018-call-for-presentations/. To submit, visit
https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=sipnoc2018.

Topics can include any issue relating to deploying, managing, and
monitoring SIP services and applications in a service provider environment,
including SIP peering, SIP trunking, Emergency Services, Congestion
Control, Scaling and Capacity Issues, SIP-based applications, Routing,
Security, SIP-Network Operations Center Best Practices, IPv6 deployment
challenges, User-agent Configuration, Standardization Issues and Progress,
HD voice deployments, Video Interoperability, WebRTC and SIP, Testing or
other issues facing SIP network operations.

SIPNOC 2018 offers several different types of speaking opportunities
including:

   - General Session Talks: A General Session presentation should be on a
   topic of interest to the general SIPNOC audience, and are generally 30
   minutes long (including time for Q&A).
   - General Session Panel Discussions: Panels are sessions with a
   moderator and a team of experts. The panel moderator should submit an
   abstract on the panel topic, a list of panelists, and how the panel will be
   organized. Panel selection is based on the importance, originality, focus
   and timeliness of the topic, expertise of proposed panelists, as well as
   the potential for informative and controversial discussion.
   - SIPNOC “Super-Sessions”: These run for 1-2 hours, providing time to
   focus in-depth on a variety of issues important to the SIPNOC community.
   Topics can include a review of SIP RFCs and standards development, the
   regulatory environment, etc.
   - Research Topics: Researchers are invited to present short summaries of
   their work for operator feedback. Topics may include call routing, network
   performance, statistical measurement and analysis and protocol development
   and implementation. Studies presented may be works in progress. Researchers
   from academia, government, and industry are encouraged to present.
   - BOFs: Birds of a Feather sessions are informal sessions on topics
   which are of interest to a portion of the SIPNOC community. BOFs may be
   held in break‐out areas or in an unscheduled room. Requests for scheduled
   BOFs can be made at any time, including on site at the conference.

------------------------------

*SIPNOC 2018 General Info*

SIPNOC 2018 event details are located at https://www.sipforum.org/news-
events/sipnoc-2018-overview/.

And Early-Bird Registration for SIPNOC 2018 is officially open!

*Regular All-Access Conference Pass:* The regular “All-Access” SIPNOC 2018
conference registration fee is $1295, and includes access to the Robocall
Summit followed by two days of General Session conference proceedings. This
“all-inclusive” fee also includes breakfasts, lunches and break
refreshments and snacks, and special networking receptions the first and
second nights of the event! Take advantage of Early-Bird Savings! Save $200
on the regular all-access rate if you register before August 1, 2018!

*Full Member All-Access Pass:* Individuals from SIP Forum Full Member
companies save even more ($300 to be exact) on an Early-Bird All-Access
Pass! (Please note that in order to qualify for this rate, you must be
employed by a SIP Forum Full Member company
<https://www.sipforum.org/membership/full-member-listing/>.) If you
qualify, please send an email to [email-masked] to obtain the
exclusive Full Member discount code.

*Robocall Summit Only Pass*: Just want to attend the Robocall Summit? No
problem! Simply select this registration type, with an associated fee of
$595.

*Conference Sessions Only Pass*: Aren’t interested in the Robocall Summit
but want to attend the General Sessions part of the conference? We have you
covered! Register by selecting the “Conference Sessions Only” option. The
regular “Conference Sessions Only” Pass is $1095 for two days of conference
proceedings, meals and breaks, and the Beer and Gear Networking Dinner
reception. Take advantage of Early-Bird Savings! Save $100 on the
conference-only rate if you register before August 1, 2018.

Register today at https://www.regonline.com/sipnoc2018.
------------------------------

*SIPNOC 2018 Sponsorship Information*

Interested in sponsoring SIPNOC 2018? Download the SIPNOC 2018 Sponsorship
Opportunities Brochure!
<https://www.sipforum.org/download/sipnoc-2017-sponsorship-opportunities-brochure/?wpdmdl=3381>

For more information about the corporate sponsorship opportunities at
SIPNOC 2018, please contact Marc Robins, SIP Forum President and Managing
Director, at +1-203-829-6307 or [email-masked].
------------------------------

_______________________________________________
techwg mailing list
Send mail to: [email-masked]
Unsubscribe or edit options at:  http://mail.sipforum.org/
mailman/listinfo/techwg