Subject: [dispatch] Reminder: DISPATCH WG deadlines for IETF-103

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2018 12:32:31 -0500

As a reminder the deadlines for the DISPATCH WG for IETF-103 are as follows:

   - September 21, 2018. Cutoff date for IETF BoF submissions.

   - September 28, 2018. Cutoff date to notify the chairs/DISPATCH WG of
   plans to submit a proposal.

   - October 5, 2018. Cutoff for charter proposals (i.e., problem statement
   and proposed deliverables) for topics posted to the DISPATCH WG mailing
   list.

   - October 12, 2018. Announcement of topics that have been dispatched for
   IETF-103

   - October 22, 2018. Draft submission deadline.

If you have a topic that you think might require an official BoF, please
contact the ADs ASAP.

Additional information on the DISPATCH WG process can be found here (along
with the deadlines):
https://trac.ietf.org/trac/dispatch/wiki/WikiStart

Regards,
Mary Barnes
DISPATCH WG tri-chair