Subject: [dispatch] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dispatch-javascript-mjs-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2019 14:06:48 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Dispatch WG of the IETF.

        Title           : ECMAScript Media Types Updates
        Authors         : Myles Borins
                          Mathias Bynens
                          Matthew A. Miller
                          Bradley Farias
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dispatch-javascript-mjs-03.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2019-02-22

Abstract:
   This document proposes updates to the ECMAScript media types,
   superseding the existing registrations for "application/javascript"
   and "text/javascript" by adding an additional extension and removing
   usage warnings.  This document updates RFC4329, "Scripting Media
   Types".

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dispatch-javascript-mjs/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dispatch-javascript-mjs-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dispatch-javascript-mjs-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dispatch-javascript-mjs-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Matthew A. Miller" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2019 15:14:52 -0700

This revision is addressing a number of nits found by the document
shepherd.  There is still an outstanding issue regarding the .mjs file
extension to be addressed.

- m&m

Matthew A. Miller
< http://goo.gl/LM55L >

On 19/02/22 15:06, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> dispatch mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dispatch
>