Subject: [dispatch] Fwd: BOF proposals due in 4 weeks

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2019 11:00:41 -0500

Hi all,

Just a reminder that the first deadline for IETF-105 is coming up in 4
weeks.

The remaining deadlines that need to be considered for the DISPATCH WG for
IETF-105 are available on the wiki and summarized below:
https://trac.ietf.org/trac/dispatch/wiki/WikiStart

   - June 10, 2019. Cutoff date to notify the chairs/DISPATCH WG of plans
   to submit a proposal/topic.

   - June 17, 2019. Cutoff for proposals (i.e., problem statement and
   proposed deliverables) for topics posted to the DISPATCH WG mailing list.

   - June 24, 2019. Announcement of topics that have been dispatched for
   IETF-105.

   - July 8, 2019. Draft submission deadline.

A complete list of deadlines for IETF-105 is available here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/important-dates/

If you have a topic that you are interested in pursuing in the ART area and
are not sure the best way to get started, please contact the DISPATCH WG
chairs and/or the ADs using the above aliases.

Regards,

Mary

DISPATCH WG co-chair

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: IETF Chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, May 10, 2019 at 9:42 AM
Subject: BOF proposals due in 4 weeks
To: IETF-Announce <[email-masked]>
Cc: IETF <[email-masked]>

This is a friendly reminder that the deadline for submitting proposals
for "Birds of a Feather” (BOF) sessions at IETF 105 is in 4 weeks: June 7
at 23:59 UTC. Instructions for submitting your proposal are available at
https://ietf.org/iesg/bof-procedures.html. Please also read
https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5434, Considerations for Having a Successful
Birds-of-a-Feather Session, if you are not familiar with it.

If you are working on a BOF request but you’re not quite ready to submit
it, please tell the IESG now by sending an email to [email-masked] to get
advance help with the request. We have a number of ways of bringing new
work into the IETF and BOFs are just one of them, so please talk to the
IESG or an individual area director (https://ietf.org/iesg/members.html)
about your idea if you’re thinking about proposing a BOF.

Thanks,
Alissa Cooper
IETF Chair