Subject: [dispatch] Shepherd review of draft-ietf-dispatch-javascript-mjs

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2019 09:36:22 -0500

I have reviewed the document in anticipation of forwarding to IESG for
publication.  There is still one outstanding issue and once that's resolved
I will ask the AD to request publication.

https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/dispatch/bHeezFbph08KIfXGvghHbqKWe14

I have just two minor comments with regards to the "Note to Readers"
section in the front of the document, and the URI section.  Those sections
reference a github repository for the document.  Since that repository
isn't necessarily stable and not associated with the IETF, I would suggest
to remove those sections OR add a "Note to the RFC editor" to remove those
sections prior to publication.

Regards,
Mary

---

From: "Matthew A. Miller" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2019 08:14:34 -0600

Thanks for the review comments, Mary.

The authors believe we will have addressed the outstanding issue and
will have the shepherd concerns addressed in the next revision; will
submit that before the week is over.

- m&m

Matthew A. Miller

On 19/06/12 08:36, Mary Barnes wrote:
> publication.  There is still one outstanding issue and once that's
> resolved I will ask the AD to request publication.
> 
> section in the front of the document, and the URI section.  Those
> sections reference a github repository for the document.  Since that
> repository isn't necessarily stable and not associated with the IETF, I
> would suggest to remove those sections OR add a "Note to the RFC editor"
> to remove those sections prior to publication.  
> 
> Regards,
> Mary
> 
>

---

From: Myles Borins <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2019 10:42:36 -0400

Hey All,

We’ve submitted the most recent draft and believe it is ready for publication.

Best,

Myles

> On Jun 17, 2019, at 10:14 AM, Matthew A. Miller <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> _______________________________________________
> dispatch mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dispatch