Subject: [dispatch] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dispatch-javascript-mjs-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2019 12:18:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Dispatch WG of the IETF.

        Title           : ECMAScript Media Types Updates
        Authors         : Myles Borins
                          Mathias Bynens
                          Matthew A. Miller
                          Bradley Farias
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dispatch-javascript-mjs-05.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2019-10-31

Abstract:
   This document proposes updates to the ECMAScript media types,
   superseding the existing registrations for "application/javascript"
   and "text/javascript" by adding an additional extension and removing
   usage warnings.  This document updates RFC4329, "Scripting Media
   Types".

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dispatch-javascript-mjs/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dispatch-javascript-mjs-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dispatch-javascript-mjs-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dispatch-javascript-mjs-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Matthew A. Miller" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2019 13:28:48 -0600

This revision addresses most of the comments made by the current
document shepherd, Ben Campbell.

The only comment not addressed is to Obsolete RFC 4329.  Rather than
waiting to complete that change (which would be editorially
substantial), we published this revision with other substantive changes
first.  A revision that obsoletes 4329 we hope to publish shortly after
submissions reopen.

- m&m

Matthew A. Miller
On 19/10/31 13:18, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> dispatch mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dispatch
>