Subject: [dispatch] Final Dispatch Agenda for Singapore

From: Ben Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2019 14:37:01 -0600

Hi,

The final(ish) DISPATCH agenda is available at https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/106/materials/agenda-106-dispatch-03. I’ve copied it below for your convenience.

Thanks!

Ben.

——————

# Agenda DISPATCH @IETF-106 - v3

DISPATCH Meeting 
----------------

### Status and Agenda Bash - Chairs and ADs (15 min)

### Real Time Internet Peering Protocol (RIPP) - Cullen Jennings (30 min)

[Draft](https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rosenbergjennings-dispatch-ripp)

### Automatic Peering for SIP Trunks - Kaustubh Inamdar/Sreekanth Narayanan(30 min)

[Draft](https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kinamdar-dispatch-sip-auto-peer)

ART AREA Meeting 
----------------

### BoFs and meetings of interest - ADs and BoF Chairs (15 min)

### Web Push for IMAP/CalDAV/CardDAV - Bron Gondwana (10 min)

[Discussion](https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/dispatch/gU2cWDGgxc-1O1xAubdIxNeeo58)  
[Web Push for CalDAV/CardDaV](https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gajda-dav-push/)  
[Pre-draft IMAP proposal](https://github.com/coi-dev/coi-specs/blob/master/webpush-spec.md)

### HTTP Request Signing - Justin Richer - (5 min)

Quick description of work. Full discussion to be held in SECDISPATCH (Tuesday 17:10 Padang)  
[Draft](https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cavage-http-signatures)

### AOB