Subject: Re: [dispatch] dispatch Digest, Vol 131, Issue 44

From: "Kaustubh Inamdar (kinamdar)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2020 13:04:39 +0000

One nit, which can be handled anywhere in the process (i.e., it's not a
blocker):

On Wed, Mar 25, 2020 at 9:07 PM Sreekanth Narayanan (sreenara) <sreenara=
[email-masked]> wrote:

> The group will produce
>
>    - Requirements, Use Cases and Architecture draft.
>    - Specification for SIP Auto Peer.
>    - This group will co-ordinate with the SIP core workgroup and the
>    SIPConnect efforts carried out by the SIP Forum.
>
>
That last bullet isn't a deliverable, so it should be outside of this
list.  But I'm glad it's being mentioned explicitly.
>>>>> It wasn't supposed to be a part of the deliverables section, just a formatting error as the charter text was transferred from Word to email. 
-MSK

---

From: "Kaustubh Inamdar (kinamdar)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2020 13:09:46 +0000

We were thinking of sending over the charter if/when a mini-workgroup was created. However, we will send over the charter on the SIP Forum Tech WG mailing list shortly.

Thanks,
Kaustubh
    
    Indeed, it would be a good think to coordinate with the SIP Connect
    efforts. I did find it interesting that there have been no messages about
    this new work being posted on the SIP Forum mailing list.   I think at a
    minimum an email announcing this group should go to the SIP Forum Tech WG
    mailing list.   While the majority of those folks are likely on the SIPCORE
    WG mailing list, when I checked at one time, I was surprised that not all
    the folks I might expect were on the DISPATCH WG mailing list when I looked
    a while back.
    
    Regards,
    Mary.