Subject: [dispatch] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dispatch-javascript-mjs-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2020 15:37:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Dispatch WG of the IETF.

        Title           : ECMAScript Media Types Updates
        Authors         : Matthew A. Miller
                          Myles Borins
                          Mathias Bynens
                          Bradley Farias
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dispatch-javascript-mjs-07.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2020-04-22

Abstract:
   This document updates the ECMAScript media types, replacing the
   existing registrations for "application/javascript" and "text/
   javascript" with information and requirements aligned with
   implementation experiences.  This document obsoletes RFC4329,
   "Scripting Media Types".

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dispatch-javascript-mjs/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dispatch-javascript-mjs-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dispatch-javascript-mjs-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dispatch-javascript-mjs-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/