Subject: [DMM] Paris meeting logistics

From: jouni korhonen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 11:02:07 +0200

Folks,

The number of presentation requests has been overwhelming, so be prepared
that chairs either drop some, suggest grouping similar presentation or
brutally cut down the time for each slot. More on this will follow later.

In order to make the meeting start smoothly and in a timely manner we solicit
for note takers and a jabber scribe already now. If you feel like volunteering
just drop a mail to chairs. We might even think trading extra presentation
time for note takers, assuming they also have a presentation to give ;-)

- Jouni & Julien

---

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 11:10:11 -0600

I can be the jabber scribe.

Regards,

Behcet

On Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 3:02 AM, jouni korhonen <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> dmm mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dmm

---

From: Jouni <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 23:25:09 +0200

Thanks Behcet!

- Jouni