Subject: [DMM] New Version Notification for draft-jikim-dmm-pmip-00.txt

From: "Ji-In Kim" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 17:27:01 +0900

Hi, all,

On Monday I submitted a renamed draft that had presented during the meeting
in Taipei.

The draft can be found here:

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jikim-dmm-pmip/

there is more information about the draft as below:

A new version of I-D, draft-jikim-dmm-pmip-00.txt has been successfully
submitted by Ji In Kim and 
posted to the IETF repository.

Filename: draft-jikim-dmm-pmip
Revision: 00
Title: Use of Proxy Mobile IPv6 for Distributed Mobility Management
Creation date: 2012-03-05
WG ID: Individual Submission
Number of pages: 14

Abstract:
   This document discusses how to use the Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIP)
   protocol for distributed mobility management. Specifically, we
   describe the two schemes of distributed mobility management: Signal-
   driven PMIP (S-PMIP) and Signal-driven Distributed PMIP (SD-PMIP).

Best Regards, Ji-In Kim
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ph.D student, Communications Protocols Lab, Kyungpook National University.
1370 Sankyuk-dong, Buk-gu, Daegu, Korea.
E-mail: [email-masked] 
Tel: 82-53-940-8608 C.P: 82-10-9371-1324