Subject: [DMM] for help

From: "Yan Shen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 09:58:41 +0800

Dear Admin,

I have submit my Email([email-masked]) to the mail list of dmm but I
can only receive this following email several times without any discussion
emails. 

Would you please help me to check what happen with my mail add?

thanks

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 代表
[email-masked]
发送时间: 2012年3月26日 3:00
收件人: [email-masked]
主题: dmm Digest, Vol 13, Issue 28

If you have received this digest without all the individual message
attachments you will need to update your digest options in your list
subscription.  To do so, go to 

https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dmm

Click the 'Unsubscribe or edit options' button, log in, and set "Get MIME or
Plain Text Digests?" to MIME.  You can set this option globally for all the
list digests you receive at this point.

Send dmm mailing list submissions to
	[email-masked]

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
	https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dmm
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
	[email-masked]

You can reach the person managing the list at
	[email-masked]

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific than
"Re: Contents of dmm digest..."