Subject: [DMM] Draft agenda uploaded

From: Jouni <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 02:27:26 +0200

Folks,

The draft agenda is now available:
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/83/agenda/agenda-83-dmm.txt

Note that we got quite a few requests for presentations (17) and air
time will be on issue. So, this is what we do: the agenda is split
into topics and drafts are grouped under those. We'd expect a single
joint presentation from each topic slot. That can be a concatenation
of separate presentations with multiple presenters or something more
processed such as combining & comparing related/similar solutions.
The latter approach is preferred(!) and the named presenters are
strongly encouraged to lead the work in coming weeks and glue together
a presentation in a cooperative spirit. Time allocations for each
topic are still a subject to change.

- Jouni & Julien

---

From: jouni korhonen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 17:20:36 +0200

Folks,

Since the agenda is as packed as it is, the chairs want to see the
draft presentations for each agenda slot by the end of Monday (26th).

Also there is going to be a slight agenda rearrangement moving
draft-liu-dmm-dynamic-anchor-discussion to 09:10 slot.

- Jouni & Julien