Subject: [DMM] Draft agenda

From: jouni korhonen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 13:58:29 +0300

Folks,

See the draft agenda proposal for the upcoming DMM WG meeting.
We got 2h 20mins (30 if we have no break between sessions) to
burn this time.  As said earlier we will focus on *discussing*
face to face DMM requirements and upcoming gap analysis. Therefore,
we have given enough time for those two topics as well. The
goal is to go through each requirement, discuss it and preliminary
agree on the content. Similar approach applies for the gap analysis.
So prepare your arguments and flamethrowers.

- Jouni & Julien

----------------------------------------------------------------

* Administrativa                                 (chairs) 5 mins
 - Agenda bashing
 - Note takers / jabber scribes

* WG status update                              (chairs) 10 mins
 - draft-ietf-dmm-requirements
 - Discussion about goals and milestones

* Requirements discussion                      (Anthony) 60 mins
 - draft-ietf-dmm-requirements

* Best practices & gap analysis                              
 - draft-chan-dmm-framework-gapanalysis        (Anthony) 20 mins
 - draft-zuniga-dmm-gap-analysis            (JC/CJ/Tele) 20 mins
 - discussion                                            nn mins

* AOB & Non-WG drafts (if time allows)