Subject: [DMM] New Version Notification for draft-sarikaya-dmm-cloud-mm-00.txt

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 14:51:38 -0500

Hi all,

I have submitted a new draft on Mobility Management Protocols for
Cloud-Like Architectures, for details see below.

Chairs: please reserve a slot in IETF 85 session if possible.

Regards,

Behcet

A new version of I-D, draft-sarikaya-dmm-cloud-mm-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Behcet Sarikaya and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-sarikaya-dmm-cloud-mm
Revision:        00
Title:           Mobility Management Protocols for Cloud-Like Architectures
Creation date:   2012-10-15
WG ID:           Individual Submission
Number of pages: 11
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sarikaya-dmm-cloud-mm-00.txt
Status:          http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarikaya-dmm-cloud-mm
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarikaya-dmm-cloud-mm-00

Abstract:
   Telecommunication networks are being virtualized and are moving into
   the cloud networks.  This brings the need to redesign the mobility
   protocols of Mobile and Proxy Mobile IPv6.  This document defines
   mobility management protocols for virtualized networks.  Control and
   data plane separation is achieved by separating Home Agent and Mobile
   Access Gateway functionalities into the control and data planes.

The IETF Secretariat