Subject: [DMM] (no subject)

From: liu dapeng <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 16:36:52 +0800

Hi all,

I upload a draft on current practice & Gap analysis of DMM, any comments
are welcomed.

thanks,
best regards,
Dapeng Liu
-----------------------
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-dmm-of-deployment-00.txt
X-C5I-RSN: 1/0/935/46276/49670

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

Title : Deployment of existing mobility protocols in DMM Scenario.
Author(s) : Dapeng Liu
Filename : draft-liu-dmm-of-deployment-00.txt
Pages : 8
Date : 2012-10-15

Abstract:
Distributed Mobility Managment(DMM) aims to eliminate the centralized
anchor point of current IP mobility solutions to get better
scalability and optimize the data plane routing. Many soulutions
have been proposed in DMM working group but before defining any new
DMM protocol, it is a good approach to investigate first whether it
is feasible to deploy current IP mobility protocol in DMM scenario in
a way that can meet all the requirment of DMM.This document discusses
the way of the deployment of current IP mobility protocol in DMM
scenario and analyses the gaps between this approach and the DMM
requirment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-dmm-of-deployment

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-dmm-of-deployment-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

------
Best Regards,
Dapeng Liu