Subject: [DMM] DMM best practice and gap analysis draft

From: liu dapeng <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2012 17:03:57 +0800

Hello all,

We submit a merged version of DMM best practice and gag analysis draft:
draft-liu-dmm-best-practices-gap-analysis-01<http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-dmm-best-practices-gap-analysis/>

Any comments are welcome and appreciated .

Thanks,
------
Best Regards,
Dapeng Liu

----------------------------------------------------------------------
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-dmm-best-practices-gap-analysis-01.txt
X-C5I-RSN: 1/0/935/47427/50821

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

Title : Distributed Mobility Management: Current practices and gap analysis
Author(s) : Dapeng Liu
H Anthony Chan
Pierrick Seite
Filename : draft-liu-dmm-best-practices-gap-analysis-01.txt
Pages : 25
Date : 2012-12-08

Abstract:
This document discusses how to best deploy the current IP mobility
protocols in distributed mobility management (DMM) scenarios and
analyzes the gaps of such best current practices against the DMM
requirements. These best current practices are achieved by
redistributing the existing MIPv6 and PMIPv6 functions in the DMM
scenarios. The analyses is also applied to the real world deployment
of IP mobility in WiFi network and in cellular network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-dmm-best-practices-gap-analysis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-dmm-best-practices-gap-analysis-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-liu-dmm-best-practices-gap-analysis-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt