Subject: [DMM] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dmm-hnprenum-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 21:32:28 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Distributed Mobility Management of the IETF.

        Title           : Home Network Prefix Renumbering in PMIPv6
        Authors         : Zhiwei Yan
                          Jong-Hyouk Lee
                          Xiaodong Lee
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dmm-hnprenum-05.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2017-01-25

Abstract:
   In the basic Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6) specification, a Mobile Node
   (MN) is assigned with a Home Network Prefix (HNP) during its initial
   attachment and the MN configures its Home Address (HoA) with the HNP.
   During the movement of the MN, the HNP remains unchanged to keep
   ongoing communications associated with the HoA.  However, the current
   PMIPv6 specification does not specify related operations when an HNP
   renumbering is happened.  In this document, a solution to support the
   HNP renumbering is proposed, as an update of the PMIPv6
   specification.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dmm-hnprenum/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dmm-hnprenum-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dmm-hnprenum-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/