Subject: [DMM] Mirja Kühlewind's No Objection on draft-ietf-dmm-hnprenum-06: (with COMMENT)

From: Mirja Kühlewind <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2017 10:08:11 -0800

Mirja Kühlewind has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-dmm-hnprenum-06: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dmm-hnprenum/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

This document has a 2119 boilerplate but doesn't use normative language.
I think it would actually be good to use normative language!

Minor questions:
- secion 4: "This temporary binding should only be used for the downwards
packet transmission"
  By downward you mean 'to the MN', right? 
  Why is this? Does that actually help in any scenario?

- I'm not sure why section 3 is titled 'PMIPv6 Extensions'...?