Subject: [DMM] Mirja Kühlewind's No Objection on draft-ietf-dmm-4283mnids-04: (with COMMENT)

From: "Mirja Kuehlewind" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2017 04:57:28 -0800

Mirja Kühlewind has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-dmm-4283mnids-04: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dmm-4283mnids/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Author agreed to do the following change in the security considerations
section:
OLD
"If used in the MNID extension as defined in this
   document, the packet including the MNID extension should be
encrypted
   so that personal information or trackable identifiers would not be
   inadvertently disclosed to passive observers."
NEW
"If used in the MNID extension as defined in this
   document, the packet including the MNID extension MUST be encrypted
   so that personal information or trackable identifiers would not be
   inadvertently disclosed to passive observers."