Subject: [DMM] Comment made during the session today

From: Carlos Jesús Bernardos Cano <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 18:05:36 +0200

Hi,

Regarding the comment I made related to draft-yan-dmm-man-00, this is
the paper I've mentioned:

"The costs and benefits of combining different IP mobility standards"
Antonio de la Oliva, Ignacio Soto, María Calderón, Carlos J. Bernardos
and M. Isabel Sanchez
Computer Standards and Interfaces, Volume 35, no. 2, Pages: 205-217,
Feb. 2013

http://www.it.uc3m.es/cjbc/papers/pdf/2013_delaoliva_csi_costs.pdf

Thanks,

Carlos

---

From: Jong-Hyouk Lee <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2017 01:18:31 +0900

Hi, Carlos

What was your comment on the draft? 

J.
--
Jong-Hyouk Lee, living somewhere between /dev/null and /dev/random
Protocol Engineering Lab., Sangmyung University

#email: [email-masked]
#webpage: https://sites.google.com/site/hurryon

> On Mar 28, 2017, at 01:05, Carlos Jesús Bernardos Cano <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Hi,
> 
> _______________________________________________
> dmm mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dmm

---

From: Carlos Jesús Bernardos Cano <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 18:20:46 +0200

That there's been work done on the same topic before (I was just
pointing to a paper we published).

Carlos