Subject: Re: [DMM] Alissa Cooper's No Objection on draft-ietf-dmm-hnprenum-06:(with COMMENT)

From: "Z.W. Yan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2017 10:16:10 +0800

Hello, Alissa,
Thank you for your review and comments on this draft, they will be addresses in the updated version.

2017-03-06 

Z.W. Yan 

发件人： Alissa Cooper 
发送时间： 2017-02-28  23:14:05 
收件人： The IESG 
抄送： draft-ietf-dmm-hnprenum; dmm-chairs; dmm; max.ldp 
主题： [DMM] Alissa Cooper's No Objection on draft-ietf-dmm-hnprenum-06:(with COMMENT) 
 
Alissa Cooper has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-dmm-hnprenum-06: No Objection
When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)
Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.
The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dmm-hnprenum/
----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------
In the abstract, I would suggest
s/as an update of the PMIPv6 specification./as an optional extension of
the PMIPv6 specification./
to be crystal clear that this is not a formal update.

*** Accept, this will be more clear. 
_______________________________________________
dmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dmm