Subject: [DMM] Last Call: <draft-ietf-dmm-mag-multihoming-03.txt> (MAG Multipath Binding Option) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2017 11:11:37 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Distributed Mobility Management
WG (dmm) to consider the following document:
- 'MAG Multipath Binding Option'
  <draft-ietf-dmm-mag-multihoming-03.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2017-06-16. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This specification defines extensions to the Proxy Mobile IPv6
   protocol for allowing a mobile access gateway to register more than
   one proxy care-of-address with the local mobility anchor and to
   simultaneously establish multiple IP tunnels with the local mobility
   anchor.  This capability allows the mobile access gateway to utilize
   all the available access networks for routing mobile node's IP
   traffic.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dmm-mag-multihoming/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dmm-mag-multihoming/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.