Subject: [DMM] IPR Disclosure Eric Rescorla's Statement about IPR related to draft-ietf-dmm-mag-multihoming belonging to Chemtron Research LLC

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2017 14:55:17 -0700

Dear Pierrick Seite, Alper E. Yegin, Sri Gundavelli:

An IPR disclosure that pertains to your Internet-Draft entitled "MAG
Multipath Binding Option" (draft-ietf-dmm-mag-multihoming) was submitted
to the IETF Secretariat on  and has been posted on the "IETF Page of
Intellectual Property Rights Disclosures"
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/3052/). The title of the IPR disclosure is
"Eric Rescorla's Statement about IPR related to
draft-ietf-dmm-mag-multihoming belonging to Chemtron Research LLC"

Thank you

IETF Secretariat

---

From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2017 09:00:09 -0400

Hi all,
  I will wait another week (until end of day Sep 5 2017) to see if there are any comments in the WG mailing list about this IPR declaration. If there are no comments/issues raised, I will proceed with the document processing once the two remaining DISCUSSes are addressed.
  
Thanks
Suresh

> On Aug 22, 2017, at 5:55 PM, IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> _______________________________________________
> dmm mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dmm