Subject: [DMM] Kathleen Moriarty's No Objection on draft-ietf-dmm-mag-multihoming-04: (with COMMENT)

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2017 09:50:02 -0700

Kathleen Moriarty has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-dmm-mag-multihoming-04: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dmm-mag-multihoming/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for your work on this draft.  I have the same concern as the SecDir
reviewer in reading the draft, the concern about leaking traffic as a result of
multiple tunnels is not addressed in the security considerations section. 
Hilary's writeup is quite helpful

https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/secdir/current/msg07446.html

Although the editor says this is not an issue, but I don't think it's clear in
the draft.