Subject: [DMM] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dmm-deployment-models-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2017 18:34:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Distributed Mobility Management WG of the IETF.

        Title           : DMM Deployment Models and Architectural Considerations
        Authors         : Sri Gundavelli
                          Seil Jeon
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dmm-deployment-models-02.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2017-08-29

Abstract:
   This document identifies the deployment models for Distributed
   Mobility Management architecture.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dmm-deployment-models/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dmm-deployment-models-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dmm-deployment-models-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dmm-deployment-models-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/