Subject: [DMM] FW: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dmm-deployment-models-01.txt

From: "Seil Jeon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2017 11:13:15 +0900

Hi All,

As we were requested in the Prague meeting by chair, we ask your review and
feedback on the current version. Then, we'll try to go for last call after
addressing it.

Regards,
Seil Jeon

-----Original Message-----
From: dmm [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2017 3:59 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [DMM] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dmm-deployment-models-01.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Distributed Mobility Management of the
IETF.

        Title           : DMM Deployment Models and Architectural
Considerations
        Authors         : Sri Gundavelli
                          Seil Jeon
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dmm-deployment-models-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2017-02-21

Abstract:
   This document identifies the deployment models for Distributed
   Mobility Management architecture.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dmm-deployment-models/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dmm-deployment-models-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dmm-deployment-models-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
dmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dmm