Subject: [DMM] New Version Notification for draft-sarikaya-dmm-for-wifi-05.txt

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 16:31:24 -0500

Hi all,

We submitted Rev. 05 as shown below.

Chairs; Appreciate a slot in IETF 100.

Regards,
Behcet

A new version of I-D, draft-sarikaya-dmm-for-wifi-05.txt
has been successfully submitted by Behcet Sarikaya and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-sarikaya-dmm-for-wifi
Revision:       05
Title:          Distributed Mobility Management Protocol for WiFi Users in
Fixed Network
Document date:  2017-10-30
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          22
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sarikaya-dmm-for-
wifi-05.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarikaya-dmm-for-
wifi/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarikaya-dmm-for-wifi-05
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sarikaya-dmm-
for-wifi-05
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sarikaya-dmm-for-
wifi-05

Abstract:
   As networks are moving towards flat architectures, a distributed
   approach is needed to mobility management.  This document presents a
   use case distributed mobility management protocol called Distributed
   Mobility Management for Wi-Fi.  The protocol is based on mobility
   aware virtualized routing system with software-defined network
   support.  Routing is in Layer 2 in the access network and in Layer 3
   in the core network.  Smart phones access the network over IEEE
   802.11 (Wi-Fi) interface and can move in home, hotspot and enterprise
   buildings.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat