Subject: [DMM] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-dmm-fpc-cpdp-09.txt

From: Lyle Bertz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 16:21:52 -0500

All,

This version represents all updates from IETF 99 and numerous
consolidations/updates of the work (about a 33% reduction in the YANG and a
small reduction in text) as well as ensuring the work is ready for review
by all.  My apologies for not getting this done sooner which was my
commitment to the group during IETF 99.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-dmm-fpc-cpdp-09.txt
has been successfully submitted by Lyle Bertz and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-ietf-dmm-fpc-cpdp
Revision:       09
Title:          Protocol for Forwarding Policy Configuration (FPC) in DMM
Document date:  2017-10-30
Group:          dmm
Pages:          129
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dmm-fpc-cpdp
-09.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dmm-fpc-cpdp/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dmm-fpc-cpdp-09
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dmm-fpc-cp
dp-09
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dmm-fpc-cpdp-09

Abstract:
   This document describes a way, called Forwarding Policy Configuration
   (FPC) to manage the separation of data-plane and control-plane.  FPC
   defines a flexible mobility management system using FPC agent and FPC
   client functions.  An FPC agent provides an abstract interface to the
   data-plane.  The FPC client configures data-plane nodes by using the
   functions and abstractions provided by the FPC agent for that data-
   plane nodes.  The data-plane abstractions presented in this document
   is extensible, in order to support many different types of mobility
   management systems and data-plane functions.