Subject: [dns-dir] DNS Early Warn: draft-zhang-keyword-ddds-00.txt

From: Olafur_DNS_EARLY_WARNING <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 14:30:01 -0500

Count:       41 

Network Working Group                                           G. Zhang
Internet-Draft                                                    X. Lee
Intended status: Standards Track                                   CNNIC
Expires: July 19, 2009                                  January 15, 2009

   The keyword to Uniform Resource Identifier(URI) Dynamic Delegation
              Discovery System(DDDS) Application(Keyword)
                    draft-zhang-keyword-ddds-00.txt

 Abstract
   This memo discusses the use of the Domain Name System(DNS) for

   storage of Keyword to URI mapping.  More specifically, how DNS can be
   used for identifying URIs associated with one Keyword.  The method
   used to discover the mapping is the Dynamic Delegation Discovery
   System, which can be found in a series of documents specified in RFC
   3401.  It is very important to note that it is impossible to read and
   understand this document without reading the documents discussed in
   RFC 3401.

_______________________________________________
dns-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dns-dir