Subject: [dns-dir] DNS Early Warn: draft-templin-autoconf-dhcp-23.txt

From: Olafur_DNS_EARLY_WARNING <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 14:30:03 -0500

Count:       14 

Network Working Group                                    F. Templin, Ed.
Internet-Draft                                      Boeing Phantom Works
Intended status: Informational                         December 15, 2008
Expires: June 18, 2009

                   Virtual Enterprise Traversal (VET)
                   draft-templin-autoconf-dhcp-23.txt

 Abstract
   Enterprise networks connect routers over various link types, and may
   also connect to provider networks and/or the global Internet.  Nodes
   in enterprise networks must have a way to automatically provision IP
   addresses/prefixes and other information, and must also support post-
   autoconfiguration operations even for highly-dynamic networks.  This
   document specifies a Virtual Enterprise Traversal (VET) abstraction
   for autoconfiguration and operation of nodes in enterprise networks.

_______________________________________________
dns-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dns-dir