Subject: [dns-dir] DNS Early Warn: draft-ietf-mipshop-mos-dhcp-options-14.txt

From: Olafur_DNS_EARLY_WARNING <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 14:30:01 -0400

Count:       11 
Internet Engineering Task force                           Gabor Bajko 
Internet Draft                                                  Nokia 
Intended Status: Proposed Standard                          Subir Das 
Expires: October 31, 2009                      Telcordia Technologies
                                                         May 01, 2009  

Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCPv4 and DHCPv6) Options for 
                    IEEE 802.21 Mobility Services (MoS) Discovery 
                    draft-ietf-mipshop-mos-dhcp-options-14 

 Abstract 
   This document defines new Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol  
   (DHCPv4 and DHCPv6) options that contain a list of IP addresses and 
   a list of domain names that can be mapped to servers providing IEEE
  
   802.21 type of Mobility Service (MoS)[MSFD]. These Mobility 
   Services are used to assist a mobile node (MN) in handover 
   preparation (network discovery) and handover decision (network 
   selection). The services addressed in this document are the Media 
   Independent Handover Services defined in [IEEE802.21].