Subject: [dns-dir] FW: Last Call: draft-dusseault-impl-reports (Guidance on Interoperation and Implementation Reports) to BCP

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 17:30:21 +0200

I believe that this BCP may have specific implications for each on of
the directorates and review teams in OPS, so I suggest that at least one
reviewer goes through it in each team and sends relevant LC comments. 

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of The IESG
Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2009 9:09 PM
To: IETF-Announce
Subject: Last Call: draft-dusseault-impl-reports (Guidance on
Interoperation and Implementation Reports) to BCP 

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:

- 'Guidance on Interoperation and Implementation Reports '
   <draft-dusseault-impl-reports-02.txt> as a BCP

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2009-06-18. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dusseault-impl-reports-02.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
17620&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce