Subject: [dns-dir] DNS Early Warn: draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-mib-00.txt

From: Olafur_DNS_EARLY_WARNING <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 14:30:02 -0400

Count:      475 

Internet Engineering Task Force                                  R. Cole
Internet-Draft                                  Johns Hopkins University
Intended status: Standards Track                              T. Clausen
Expires: November 4, 2009                       LIX, Ecole Polytechnique
                                                             May 3, 2009

Definition of Managed Objects for the MANET Optimized Link State Routing
                           Protocol version 2
                     draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-mib-00

 Abstract
   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)

   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular, it describes objects for configuring and managing
   aspects of the Optimized Link State Routing protocol version 2.  The
   Optimized Link State Routing MIB also reports state information,
   performance metrics, and notifications.  In addition to
   configuration, this additional state and performance information is
   useful to management stations troubleshooting Mobile Ad-Hoc Networks
   routing problems.