Subject: [dns-dir] DNS Early Warn: draft-ietf-sipcore-sec-flows-00.txt

From: Olafur_DNS_EARLY_WARNING <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 14:30:00 -0400

Count:       11 

Network Working Group                                        C. Jennings
Internet-Draft                                             Cisco Systems
Intended status: Standards Track                                  K. Ono
Expires: November 5, 2009                                NTT Corporation
                                                               R. Sparks
                                                         B. Hibbard, Ed.
                                                                 Tekelec
                                                             May 4, 2009

  Example call flows using Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) security
                               mechanisms
                    draft-ietf-sipcore-sec-flows-00

 Abstract
   This document shows example call flows demonstrating the use of
   Transport Layer Security (TLS), and Secure/Multipurpose Internet Mail
   Extensions (S/MIME) in Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).  It also
   provides information that helps implementers build interoperable SIP
   software.  To help facilitate interoperability testing, it includes
   certificates used in the example call flows and processes to create
   certificates for testing.