Subject: [dns-dir] FW: Last Call: draft-ietf-mipshop-mos-dns-discovery (Locating IEEE 802.21 Mobility Servers using DNS) to Proposed Standard

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 14:57:44 +0200

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of The IESG
Sent: Friday, June 05, 2009 4:39 PM
To: IETF-Announce
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Last Call: draft-ietf-mipshop-mos-dns-discovery (Locating IEEE
802.21 Mobility Servers using DNS) to Proposed Standard 

The IESG has received a request from the Mobility for IP: Performance,
Signaling and Handoff Optimization WG (mipshop) to consider the
following
document:

- 'Locating IEEE 802.21 Mobility Servers using DNS '
   <draft-ietf-mipshop-mos-dns-discovery-06.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2009-06-19. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mipshop-mos-dns-discovery
-06.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
17213&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce