Subject: [dns-dir] DNS Early Warn: draft-templin-intarea-vet-00.txt

From: Olafur_DNS_EARLY_WARNING <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 14:30:02 -0400

Count:       16 

Network Working Group                                    F. Templin, Ed.
Internet-Draft                              Boeing Research & Technology
Intended status: Standards Track                           June 29, 2009
Expires: December 31, 2009

                   Virtual Enterprise Traversal (VET)
                    draft-templin-intarea-vet-00.txt

 Abstract
   Enterprise networks connect routers over various link types, and may
   also connect to provider networks and/or the global Internet.
   Enterprise network nodes require a means to automatically provision

   IP addresses/prefixes and support internetworking operation in a wide
   variety of use cases including Small Office, Home Office (SOHO)
   networks, Mobile Ad hoc Networks (MANETs), multi-organizational
   corporate networks and the interdomain core of the global Internet
   itself.  This document specifies a Virtual Enterprise Traversal (VET)
   abstraction for autoconfiguration and operation of nodes in
   enterprise networks.