Subject: [dns-dir] DNS Early Warn: draft-saintandre-tls-server-id-check-00.txt

From: Olafur_DNS_EARLY_WARNING <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 14:30:01 -0400

Count:       15 

None                                                      P. Saint-Andre
Internet-Draft                                                     Cisco
Intended status: Standards Track                             K. Zeilenga
Expires: December 5, 2009                                  Isode Limited
                                                               J. Hodges
                                                                 NeuStar
                                                               R. Morgan
                                                               Internet2
                                                            June 3, 2009

   Best Practices for Checking of Server Identities in the Context of
                     Transport Layer Security (TLS)
                draft-saintandre-tls-server-id-check-00

 Abstract
   This document specifies the how an entity establishing a TLS
   connection, or other PKI-based interaction, with a server should
   verify the server identity.