Subject: [dns-dir] FW: [Geopriv] Updated residential gateway document

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 11:17:13 +0200

FYI. 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Thomson, Martin
Sent: Wednesday, June 03, 2009 7:29 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Geopriv] Updated residential gateway document

Hi All,

I've been sitting a version of this document for a little while now.

The document describes use of the reverse DNS tree for discovery to
address those scenarios currently being discussed in ECRIT.  The problem
statement section of the document should provide an adequate description
of where this is applicable.

<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thomson-geopriv-res-gw-lis-discovery>

I'm told that this version lacks a little polish, please forgive any
shortcomings, they are as a result of me not giving this the time that
it is due.  I believe that most of the substance is correct.

--Martin
------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------
This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain
privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information.  
If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately
and delete the original.  Any unauthorized use of this email is
prohibited.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------
[mf2]
_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv