Subject: [dns-dir] DNS Early Warn: draft-mule-drinks-proto-00.txt

From: Olafur_DNS_EARLY_WARNING <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 14:30:02 -0400

Count:       22 

DRINKS                                                         J-F. Mule
Internet-Draft                                                 CableLabs
Intended status: Standards Track                           K. Cartwright
Expires: January 7, 2010                                             TNS
                                                               D. Guyton
                                                  Telcordia Technologies
                                                            A. Mayrhofer
                                                            enum.at GmbH
                                                            July 6, 2009

                 Session Peering Provisioning Protocol
                       draft-mule-drinks-proto-00

 Abstract
   This document defines a protocol for provisioning session
   establishment data into Session Data Registries or SIP Service
   Provider data stores, data that may then be used by various network
   elements for session peering.  This document focuses on the Session
   Peering Provisioning Protocol used by clients to provision
   registries.  The document provides a set of guiding principles for
   the design of this protocol like extensibility and independent
   transport definitions, a basic data model that meets some of the
   requirements discussed in DRINKS and an early XML Schema Document.

   Future revisions of this Internet-Draft will include a more complete
   definition of the Session Peering Provisioning Protocol and
   considerations and changes to make the protocol implementable using
   SOAP and RESTful Web Services.