Subject: [dns-dir] DNS Early Warn: draft-livingood-dns-redirect-00.txt

From: Olafur_DNS_EARLY_WARNING <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 14:30:04 -0400

Count:      222 

Internet Engineering Task Force                             T. Creighton
Internet-Draft                                              C. Griffiths
Intended status: BCP                                   J. Livingood, Ed.
Expires: January 7, 2010                                         Comcast
                                                                R. Weber
                                                            Unaffiliated
                                                            July 6, 2009

 Recommended Configuration and Use of DNS Redirect by Service Providers
                    draft-livingood-dns-redirect-00

 Abstract
   The objective of this document is to describe the design of so-called
   DNS Redirect services deployed today by Internet Service Providers
   (ISPs), DNS Application Service Providers (ASPs), and other
   organizations providing so-called DNS Redirect services via their
   recursive DNS services, as well as to describe the recommended best
   current practices regarding such systems.