Subject: [dns-dir] DNS Early Warn: draft-chen-behave-rsnat-00.txt

From: Olafur_DNS_EARLY_WARNING <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 14:30:06 -0400

Count:       17 

Network Working Group                                            G. Chen
Internet-Draft                                                   H. Deng
Intended status: Experimental                                    B. Zhou
Expires: January 7, 2010                                    China Mobile
                                                                   M. Xu
                                                                 L. Song
                                                                  Y. Cui
                                                     Tsinghua University
                                                            July 6, 2009

  Reliable and Scalable NAT mechanism (RS-NAT) based on BGP for IPv4/6
                               Transition
                       draft-chen-behave-rsnat-00

 Abstract
   For the rapid exhaustion of IPv4 address pool against the slow
   development of IPv6, IPv4/6 coexistence/transition proved to be a
   long period.  In the IPv4/6 transition process, there are many NAT-
   like technologies existing in the internet.  However the NAT boxes
   such as IPv4 NAT, IPv4/6 NAT are so poor in their reliability and
   scalability, which put a severe threat on the development of IPv4/6
   Transition.  This document defines a reliable and scalable NAT(RS-
   NAT)mechanism to solve the problem.