Subject: [dns-dir] DNS Early Warn: draft-ljunggren-dps-framework-01.txt

From: Olafur_DNS_EARLY_WARNING <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 14:30:08 -0400

Count:       58 

Network Working Group                                       F. Ljunggren
Internet-Draft                                                  Kirei AB
Intended status: Informational                      A-M. Eklund-Lowinder
Expires: April 23, 2010                                              .SE
                                                                T. Okubo
                                                                VeriSign
                                                        October 20, 2009

          DNSSEC Signing Policy & Practice Statement Framework
                    draft-ljunggren-dps-framework-01

 Abstract
   This document presents a framework to assist writers of DNSSEC
   Signing Policy and Practice Statements such as Regulatory Authorities
   and Registry Managers on both the TLD and secondary level, who is
   operating a DNS zone with Security Extensions (DNSSEC) implemented.

   In particular, the framework provides a comprehensive list of topics
   that potentially (at the writer's discretion) needs to be covered in
   a DNSSEC Signing Policy definition and Practice Statement.