Subject: [dns-dir] DNS Early Warn: draft-tschofenig-ecrit-rfc5222bis-00.txt

From: Olafur_DNS_EARLY_WARNING <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 14:30:04 -0400

Count:       31 

ECRIT                                                          T. Hardie
Internet-Draft
Updates: RFC 5222, RFC 5012                                    A. Newton
(if approved)                             American Registry for Internet
Intended status: Standards Track                                 Numbers
Expires: April 21, 2010                                   H. Schulzrinne
                                                     Columbia University
                                                           H. Tschofenig
                                                  Nokia Siemens Networks
                                                        October 18, 2009

            LoST: A Location-to-Service Translation Protocol
                  draft-tschofenig-ecrit-rfc5222bis-00

 Abstract
   This document describes an XML-based protocol for mapping service
   identifiers and geodetic or civic location information to service
   contact URIs.  In particular, it can be used to determine the
   location-appropriate Public Safety Answering Point (PSAP) for
   emergency services.

   This document is a revision of the original LoST specification,
   descrbed in RFC 5222.