Subject: [dns-dir] DNS Early Warn: draft-huang-behave-pnat-00.txt

From: Olafur_DNS_EARLY_WARNING <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 14:30:00 -0400

Count:       43 

Network Working Group                                           B. Huang
Internet-Draft                                                   H. Deng
Intended status: Standards Track                            China Mobile
Expires: April 21, 2010                                 October 18, 2009

                Prefix NAT: Host based IPv6 translation
                       draft-huang-behave-pnat-00

 Abstract
   Host based translation such as BIA, BIS could support conventional
   IPv4 applications talk with IPv6 applications in the dual stack
   network, and BIAbis and BISbis propose to extend this two solutions
   support IPv6 and IPv4 only network which consequently support IPv6
   applications as well.  This document describes a mechanism called
   "PNAT" which could guarantee the IPv4 or IPv6 applications in the two
   hosts communicate with each other directly through host based
   translation technologies, or by together with a network translator
   such as NAT64.