Subject: [dns-dir] DNS Early Warn: draft-venaas-behave-v4v6mc-framework-01.txt

From: Olafur_DNS_EARLY_WARNING <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 14:30:01 -0400

Count:       20 

Network Working Group                                          S. Venaas
Internet-Draft                                             cisco Systems
Intended status: Informational                                     X. Li
Expires: April 27, 2010                                           C. Bao
                                       CERNET Center/Tsinghua University
                                                        October 24, 2009

             Framework for IPv4/IPv6 Multicast Translation
              draft-venaas-behave-v4v6mc-framework-01.txt

 Abstract
   This draft describes how IPv4/IPv6 multicast translation may be used
   in various scenarios and attempts to be a framework for possible
   solutions.  This can be seen as a companion document to the draft
   "Framework for IPv4/IPv6 translation" by Baker et al.  When
   considering scenarios and solutions for unicast translation, one
   should also see how they may be extended to provide multicast
   translation.