Subject: [dns-dir] DNS Early Warn: draft-zhu-mobility-survey-00.txt

From: Olafur_DNS_EARLY_WARNING <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 14:30:07 -0400

Count:       27 

Network Working Group                                             Z. Zhu
Internet-Draft                                                      UCLA
Intended status: Informational                               R. Wakikawa
Expires: April 22, 2010                                       TOYOTA ITC
                                                                L. Zhang
                                                                    UCLA
                                                        October 19, 2009

              A Survey of Mobility Support In the Internet
                    draft-zhu-mobility-survey-00.txt

 Abstract
   Over the last two decades many research efforts have been devoted to
   developing solutions for mobility support over the global Internet
   and resulted in a variety of proposed solutions.  We conducted a
   survey of the previous efforts to deepen our understanding on the
   overall solution space of mobility support.  This draft reports on
   our finding and identifies remaining issues in providing ubiquitous
   and efficient global scale mobility support.