Subject: [dns-dir] DNS Early Warn: draft-park-idnabis-unirr-00.txt

From: Olafur_DNS_EARLY_WARNING <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 14:30:01 -0400

Count:       32 

IDNABIS Working Group                                            C. Park
Internet-Draft                                                   H. Paik
Intended status: Informational          Korea Internet & Security Agency
Expires: April 19, 2010                                         of Korea
                                                                 E. Jung
                                                       Anyang University
                                                                  X. Lee
                                      China Internet Network Information
                                                                  Center
                                                        October 16, 2009

 Unicode Resource Records of DNS Host Information for Internationalized
                              Domain Names
                      draft-park-idnabis-unirr-00

 Abstract
   Although Internationalized Domain Names in Applications (IDNA)
   contributes the population of the Internationalized Domains, it
   forces human DNS managers to handle unreadable DNS records.  In order
   to enable human managers to easily edit or modify DNS records, DNS
   servers should allow Unicode resource records.  This document defines
   the formats of DNS Resource Records and a translation process that
   supports Unicode Resource Records without ruining the
   interoperability with existing DNS infrastructure.