Subject: [dns-dir] DNS Early Warn: draft-xli-behave-divi-00.txt

From: Olafur_DNS_EARLY_WARNING <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 14:30:02 -0400

Count:       13 

Network Working Group                                              X. Li
Internet-Draft                                                    C. Bao
Intended status: Informational                                  H. Zhang
Expires: April 22, 2010                CERNET Center/Tsinghua University
                                                        October 19, 2009

                  Address-sharing stateless double IVI
                        draft-xli-behave-divi-00

 Abstract
   This document presents the concepts and the implementations of
   address-sharing stateless IVI (stateless 1:N IVI) and the address-

   sharing stateless double IVI (stateless 1:N dIVI).

   The stateless 1:N IVI keeps the features of stateless, end-to-end
   address transparency and bidirectional-initiated communications of
   the original stateless 1:1 IVI, while it can utilize the IPv4
   addresses more effectively.  The stateless 1:N dIVI has above
   features and it does not require the DNS64/DNS46 and ALG supports.