Subject: [dns-dir] FW: PRELIMINARY Agenda and Package for February 3, 2011 IESG Teleconference

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 12:33:05 +0100

Please find below the preliminary agenda of the 2/3 IESG telechat.
Please send me your comments, questions or concerns about the documents
and charters brought up for approval before 2/2 COB. 

Thanks and Regards,

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
IESG Secretary

2. Protocol Actions
2.1 WG Submissions
2.1.1 New Items

  o draft-ietf-ltans-xmlers-11
    Extensible Markup Language Evidence Record Syntax (Proposed
    Standard)
    Note: Carl Wallace is the document sheperd
    Token: Tim Polk
    Was deferred by Peter Saint-Andre on 2011-01-19

  o draft-ietf-pmol-metrics-framework-07
    Guidelines for Considering New Performance Metric Development (BCP)
    Note: Al Morton ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
    Token: Dan Romascanu

2.1.2 Returning Items

  NONE

2.2 Individual Submissions
2.2.1 New Items

  o draft-turner-additional-new-asn-06
    Additional New ASN.1 Modules (Proposed Standard)
    Token: Tim Polk

  o draft-turner-cms-symmetrickeypackage-algs-00
    Algorithms for Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS) 
    Protection of Symmetric Key Package Content Types (Proposed
    Standard)
    Note: Sean Turner ([email-masked]) is the document Shepherd.
    Token: Tim Polk

2.2.2 Returning Items

  NONE

3. Document Actions
3.1 WG Submissions
3.1.1 New Items

  o draft-ietf-speermint-architecture-17
    Session PEERing for Multimedia INTerconnect Architecture
    (Informational)
    Note: Document Shepherd: Jason Livingood
    ([email-masked])
    Token: Gonzalo Camarillo

  o draft-morton-ippm-rfc4148-obsolete-03
    RFC 4148 and the IPPM Metrics Registry are Obsolete (Informational)
    Note: Document shepherd is Henk Uijterwaal ([email-masked]).
    Token: Lars Eggert

3.1.2 Returning Items

  o draft-ietf-nsis-tunnel-13
    NSIS Operation Over IP Tunnels (Experimental)
    Note: The document shepherd is Jukka Manner ([email-masked]).
    Token: Lars Eggert

3.2 Individual Submissions Via AD
3.2.1 New Items

  o draft-groves-eccsi-00
    Elliptic Curve-based Certificate-less Signatures for Identifier
    Based Encryption (ECCSI) (Informational)
    Token: Tim Polk

  o draft-groves-mikey-sakke-00
    MIKEY-SAKKE: Sakai-Kasahara Key Exchange in Multimedia Internet
    KEYing (MIKEY) (Informational)
    Token: Tim Polk

  o draft-groves-sakke-00
    Sakai-Kasahara Key Establishment (SAKKE) (Informational)
    Token: Tim Polk

  o draft-turner-sha0-sha1-seccon-03
    Security Considerations for the SHA-0 and SHA-1 Message-Digest
    Algorithms (Informational)
    Note: Sean Turner ([email-masked]) is the document Shepherd.
    Token: Peter Saint-Andre

3.2.2 Returning Items

  NONE

3.3 IRTF and Independent Submission Stream Documents
3.3.1 New Items

  NONE

3.3.2 Returning Items

  NONE

3.3.3 For Action

  o draft-irtf-rrg-design-goals-06
    Design Goals for Scalable Internet Routing (Informational)
    Note: Independent submission via IRTF. Joel Halpern
    ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
    Token: Jari Arkko

  o draft-irtf-dtnrg-sdnv-08
    Using Self-Delimiting Numeric Values in Protocols (Informational)
    Note: IRTF Submission. Elwyn Davies ([email-masked]) is the
    document shepherd.
    Token: Russ Housley

  o draft-irtf-dtnrg-bundle-security-17
    Bundle Security Protocol Specification (Experimental)
    Note: IRTF submission. Elwyn Davies ([email-masked]) is the
    document shepherd.
    Token: Russ Housley

  o draft-irtf-dtnrg-cbhe-08
    Compressed Bundle Header Encoding (CBHE) (Experimental)
    Note: IRTF submission. Elwyn Davies ([email-masked]) is the
    document shepherd.
    Token: Russ Housley

  o draft-irtf-dtnrg-bundle-metadata-block-09
    Delay-Tolerant Networking Metadata Extension Block (Experimental)
    Note: IRTF submission. Elwyn Davies ([email-masked]) is the
    document shepherd.
    Token: Russ Housley

  o draft-irtf-dtnrg-bundle-previous-hop-block-12
    Delay-Tolerant Networking Previous Hop Insertion Block
    (Experimental)
    Note: IRTF submission. Elwyn Davies ([email-masked]) is the
    document shepherd.
    Token: Russ Housley

  o draft-irtf-dtnrg-iana-bp-registries-01
    Delay-Tolerant Networks (DTN) Bundle Protocol IANA Registries
    (Informational)
    Note: IRTF submission. Elwyn Davies ([email-masked]) is the
    document shepherd.
    Token: Russ Housley

4. Working Group Actions
4.1 WG Creation
4.1.1 Proposed for IETF Review

  NONE

4.1.2 Proposed for Approval

  o Light-Weight Implementation Guidance (lwig)
    Token: Jari