Subject: [dns-dir] DNS-EW: draft-watson-cdni-use-cases-00.txt

From: DNS_EARLY_WARNING <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 14:40:00 -0500

Count:       19 

Network Working Group                                          G. Watson
Internet-Draft                                                        BT
Intended status: Experimental                            January 6, 2011
Expires: July 10, 2011

                       CDN Interconnect Use Cases
                     draft-watson-cdni-use-cases-00

 Abstract

   [draft-jenkins-cdni-problem-statement] outlines the problem space for
   CDN Interconnection within the IETF.  This documents provides a
   complimentary set of technical use cases for how CDNs may be
   interconnected.  The goal of this document is to outline real world
   use-cases for CDN Interconnect, for the IETF, with the intention of
   supporting the case for formation of a Working Group which would work
   on the definition of standardised, interoperable methods of
   Interconnecting CDNs.  The goal of this document is NOT to define the
   technical solutions to be used.

   The intent of this document is to outline a set of technical use
   cases.  While the technical use cases may be influenced by business-
   related and other non-technical factors, this document does not
   attempt to detail any non-technical aspects of CDN Interconnect.