Subject: [dns-dir] FW: PRELIMINARY Agenda and Package of the February 17, 2011 IESG Teleconference

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 11:42:02 +0100

Please find below the preliminary agenda of the 2/17 IESG telechat. 

Please send me your questions, comments and concerns about the document
brought up for approval before 2/16 COB. 

Thanks and Regards,

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
IESG Secretary

....

2. Protocol Actions
2.1 WG Submissions
2.1.1 New Items

  o draft-ietf-tsvwg-iana-ports-09
    Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA) Procedures for the
    Management of the Service Name and Transport Protocol Port Number
    Registry (BCP)
    Note: AD review comments will be addressed after IETF LC.Gorry
    Fairhurst ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
    Token: Alexey Melnikov

  o draft-ietf-isis-ieee-aq-04
    IS-IS Extensions Supporting IEEE 802.1aq Shortest Path Bridging
    (Proposed Standard)
    Note: David Ward ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
    Token: Stewart Bryant

  o draft-ietf-6man-prefixlen-p2p-01
    Using 127-bit IPv6 Prefixes on Inter-Router Links (Proposed
    Standard)
    Note: Bob Hinden ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
    Token: Jari Arkko

  o draft-ietf-isis-reg-purge-00
    IS-IS Registry Extension for Purges (Proposed Standard)
    Note: David Ward ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
    Token: Stewart Bryant

  o draft-ietf-isis-purge-tlv-05
    Purge Originator Identification TLV for IS-IS (Proposed Standard)
    Note: David Ward ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
    Token: Stewart Bryant

  o draft-ietf-pim-registry-04
    A Registry for PIM Message Types (Proposed Standard)
    Note: Mike McBride ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
    Token: Adrian Farrel

2.1.2 Returning Items

  NONE

2.2 Individual Submissions
2.2.1 New Items

  o draft-turner-akf-algs-update-02
    Elliptic Curve Algorithms for Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS)
    Asymmetric Key Package Content Type
     (Proposed Standard)
    Note: Sean Turner ([email-masked]) is the document Shepherd.
    Token: Tim Polk

  o draft-turner-ekpct-algs-update-02
    Elliptic Curve Algorithms for Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS)
    Encrypted Key Package Content Type
     (Proposed Standard)
    Note: Sean Turner ([email-masked]) is the document Shepherd.
    Token: Tim Polk

  o draft-arkko-dual-stack-extra-lite-05
    Scalable Operation of Address Translators with Per-Interface
    Bindings (Proposed Standard)
    Token: Ralph Droms

  o draft-cheshire-dnsext-special-names-01
    Special-Use Domain Names (Proposed Standard)
    Token: Ralph Droms

2.2.2 Returning Items

  NONE

3. Document Actions
3.1 WG Submissions
3.1.1 New Items

  o draft-ietf-mipshop-transient-bce-pmipv6-07
    Transient Binding for Proxy Mobile IPv6 (Experimental)
    Note: Vijay Devarapalli ([email-masked]) is the Document
    Shepherd
    Token: Jari Arkko

  o draft-ietf-pce-inter-layer-req-15
    PCC-PCE Communication and PCE Discovery Requirements for Inter-Layer
    Traffic Engineering (Informational)
    Note: Julien Meuric ([email-masked]) is the
    document shepherd.
    Token: Stewart Bryant

  o draft-ietf-intarea-shared-addressing-issues-03
    Issues with IP Address Sharing (Informational)
    Note: Julien Laganier ([email-masked]) is the document
    shepherd.
    Token: Jari Arkko

  o draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-wson-framework-12
    Framework for GMPLS and PCE Control of Wavelength Switched Optical
    Networks (WSON) (Informational)
    Note: Lou Berger ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
    Token: Adrian Farrel

3.1.2 Returning Items

  NONE

3.2 Individual Submissions Via AD
3.2.1 New Items

  o draft-mraihi-totp-timebased-07
    TOTP: Time-based One-time Password Algorithm (Informational)
    Note: Hannes Tschofenig ([email-masked]) is the document
    shepherd.
    Token: Sean Turner

  o draft-eastlake-sha2b-06
    US Secure Hash Algorithms (SHA and SHA based HMAC and HKDF)
    (Informational)
    Note: I agreed to sponsor this document since I was the sponsor for
    RFC 4634.
    Token: Russ Housley

  o draft-ymbk-aplusp-08
    The A+P Approach to the IPv4 Address Shortage (Experimental)
    Token: Ron Bonica

3.2.2 Returning Items

  NONE

3.3 IRTF and Independent Submission Stream Documents
3.3.1 New Items

  o draft-irtf-rrg-design-goals-06
    Design Goals for Scalable Internet Routing (Informational)
    Note: Independent submission via IRTF. Joel Halpern
    ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
    Token: Jari Arkko

  o draft-irtf-dtnrg-sdnv-08
    Using Self-Delimiting Numeric Values in Protocols (Informational)
    Note: IRTF Submission. Elwyn Davies ([email-masked]) is the
    document shepherd.
    Token: Ralph Droms

  o draft-irtf-dtnrg-bundle-security-17
    Bundle Security Protocol Specification (Experimental)
    Note: IRTF submission. Elwyn Davies ([email-masked]) is the
    document shepherd.
    Token: Sean Turner

  o draft-irtf-dtnrg-bundle-metadata-block-09
    Delay-Tolerant Networking Metadata Extension Block (Experimental)
    Note: IRTF submission. Elwyn Davies ([email-masked]) is the
    document shepherd.
    Token: Peter Saint-Andre

  o draft-irtf-dtnrg-bundle-previous-hop-block-12
    Delay-Tolerant Networking Previous Hop Insertion Block
    (Experimental)
    Note: IRTF submission. Elwyn Davies ([email-masked]) is the
    document shepherd.
    Token: Tim Polk

  o draft-irtf-dtnrg-iana-bp-registries-01
    Delay-Tolerant Networks (DTN) Bundle Protocol IANA Registries
    (Informational)
    Note: IRTF submission. Elwyn Davies ([email-masked]) is the
    document shepherd.
    Token: Jari Arkko