Subject: [dns-dir] Fwd: UPDATED Agenda and Package for the January 10, 2013 Teleconference

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2013 11:58:18 +0100

Dear all,

Please find below the agenda of the January 10th  IESG telechat.
Please send your questions, comments, and concerns before January 9th COB.
Specifically for the OPS people in these mailer, I would like to draw 
your attention to the I2RS charter. See 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-i2rs/

Thanks and Regards, Benoit

==============================================

INTERNET ENGINEERING STEERING GROUP (IESG)
Summarized Agenda for the 2013-01-10 IESG Teleconference

This agenda was generated at 2013-01-07 15:22:43 PST
Up-to-date web version of this agenda can be found at:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/iesg/agenda/

2. Protocol Actions
2.1 WG Submissions
2.1.1 New Items

   o draft-ietf-bliss-call-completion-18
     Call Completion for Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) (Proposed
     Standard)
     Note: Shida Schubert ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
     Token: Robert Sparks

   o draft-ietf-appsawg-json-patch-09
     JSON Patch (Proposed Standard)
     Token: Barry Leiba

   o draft-ietf-appsawg-json-pointer-08
     JavaScript Object Notation (JSON) Pointer (Proposed Standard)
     Token: Barry Leiba

   o draft-ietf-v6ops-464xlat-08
     464XLAT: Combination of Stateful and Stateless Translation (Best
     Current Practice)
     Note: Fred Baker ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
     Token: Ronald Bonica

   o draft-ietf-mboned-auto-multicast-14
     Automatic Multicast Tunneling (Proposed Standard)
     Note: Lenny Giuliano ([email-masked]) is the Document Shepherd.
     Token: Ronald Bonica

   o draft-ietf-sipcore-priority-00
     IANA Registry for the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) "Priority"
     Header Field (Proposed Standard)
     Note: Paul Kyzivat ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
     Token: Robert Sparks

2.1.2 Returning Items

   o draft-ietf-dhc-relay-id-suboption-11
     The DHCPv4 Relay Agent Identifier Suboption (Proposed Standard)
     Note: Ted Lemon ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
     Token: Ralph Droms

2.2 Individual Submissions
2.2.1 New Items

   o draft-salgueiro-vcarddav-kind-device-06
     vCard KIND:device (Proposed Standard)
     Token: Pete Resnick

   o draft-daboo-ical-vcard-parameter-encoding-02
     Parameter Value Encoding in iCalendar and vCard (Proposed Standard)
     Token: Barry Leiba

   o draft-bonica-special-purpose-05
     Special-Purpose IP Address Registries (Best Current Practice)
     Note: The document shepherd is Joel Halpern,&nbsp; .
     Token: Ralph Droms

2.2.2 Returning Items

   NONE

3. Document Actions
3.1 WG Submissions
3.1.1 New Items

   o draft-ietf-karp-routing-tcp-analysis-06
     Analysis of BGP, LDP, PCEP and MSDP Issues According to KARP Design
     Guide (Informational)
     Note: Joel Halpern ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
     Token: Stewart Bryant

   o draft-ietf-v6ops-icp-guidance-04
     IPv6 Guidance for Internet Content and Application Service Providers
     (Informational)
     Note: Joel Jaeggli ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
     Token: Ronald Bonica

   o draft-ietf-6renum-enterprise-05
     IPv6 Enterprise Network Renumbering Scenarios, Considerations and
     Methods (Informational)
     Note: Lee Howard ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
     Token: Ronald Bonica

   o draft-ietf-trill-oam-req-04
     Requirements for Operations, Administration and Maintenance (OAM) in
     TRILL (Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links) (Informational)
     Note: The Document Shepherd is Donald Eastlake ([email-masked]).
     Token: Ralph Droms

3.1.2 Returning Items

   NONE

3.2 Individual Submissions Via AD
3.2.1 New Items

   NONE

3.2.2 Returning Items

   NONE

3.3 IRTF and Independent Submission Stream Documents
3.3.1 New Items

   o conflict-review-wilde-describes-link-00
     IETF conflict review for draft-wilde-describes-link
       draft-wilde-describes-link-02
       The 'describes' Link Relation Type (ISE: Informational)
     Token: Barry Leiba

3.3.2 Returning Items

   NONE

4. Working Group Actions
4.1 WG Creation
4.1.1 Proposed for IETF Review

   o Interface to the Routing System (i2rs)

4.1.2 Proposed for Approval

   NONE

4.2 WG Rechartering
4.2.1 Under Evaluation for IETF Review

   o IP Security Maintenance and Extensions (ipsecme)

4.2.2 Proposed for Approval

   NONE