Subject: [dns-dir] Fwd: [IESG-AGENDA-DIST] Summarized Agenda for the 2013-02-07 IESG Teleconference

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2013 15:16:21 +0000

Dear all,

Please find below the agenda of the February 7th  IESG telechat.
Please send your questions, comments and concerns before Feb 6th COB.

Thanks and Regards, Benoit

-------- Original Message --------

INTERNET ENGINEERING STEERING GROUP (IESG)
Summarized Agenda for the 2013-02-07 IESG Teleconference

This agenda was generated at 2013-01-31 14:27:32 PST
Up-to-date web version of this agenda can be found at:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/iesg/agenda/

2. Protocol Actions
2.1 WG Submissions
2.1.1 New Items

   o draft-ietf-geopriv-dhcp-lbyr-uri-option-17
     Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) IPv4 and IPv6 Option for
     a Location Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) (Proposed Standard)
     Note: The document shepherd for this document is Alissa Cooper
     ([email-masked]).
     Token: Robert Sparks

   o draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-udp-encaps-09
     UDP Encapsulation of SCTP Packets (Proposed Standard)
     Note: Gorry Fairhurst ([email-masked]) is the document
     shepherd.
     Token: Martin Stiemerling

   o draft-ietf-nea-pt-eap-08
     PT-EAP: Posture Transport (PT) Protocol For EAP Tunnel Methods
     (Proposed Standard)
     Note: Susan Thomson ([email-masked]) is the Document Shepherd
     Token: Stephen Farrell

   o draft-ietf-oauth-assertions-10
     Assertion Framework for OAuth 2.0 (Proposed Standard)
     Note: Hannes Tschofenig ([email-masked]) is the document
     shepherd.
     Token: Stephen Farrell

   o draft-ietf-avtcore-srtp-encrypted-header-ext-04
     Encryption of Header Extensions in the Secure Real-Time Transport
     Protocol (SRTP) (Proposed Standard)
     Note: Roni Even ([email-masked]) is the Document Shepherd.
     Token: Robert Sparks

   o draft-ietf-ccamp-lmp-behavior-negotiation-10
     Link Management Protocol Behavior Negotiation and Configuration
     Modifications (Proposed Standard)
     Note: Deborah Brungard ([email-masked]) is the Document Shepherd.
     Token: Adrian Farrel

2.1.2 Returning Items

   o draft-ietf-sidr-algorithm-agility-11
     Algorithm Agility Procedure for RPKI. (Best Current Practice)
     Note: Alexey Melnikov ([email-masked]) is the Document
     Shepherd.
     Token: Stewart Bryant

2.2 Individual Submissions
2.2.1 New Items

   NONE

2.2.2 Returning Items

   NONE

3. Document Actions
3.1 WG Submissions
3.1.1 New Items

   o draft-ietf-rtgwg-ipfrr-notvia-addresses-10
     A Framework for IP and MPLS Fast Reroute Using Not-via Addresses
     (Informational)
     Note: Alvaro Retana ([email-masked]) is the Document Shepherd.
     Token: Adrian Farrel

   o draft-ietf-rtgwg-ordered-fib-09
     Framework for Loop-free convergence using oFIB (Informational)
     Note: Alvaro Retana ([email-masked]) is the Document Shepherd.
     Token: Adrian Farrel

   o draft-ietf-roll-p2p-rpl-15
     Reactive Discovery of Point-to-Point Routes in Low Power and Lossy
     Networks (Experimental)
     Note: The Document Shepherd is JP Vasseur ([email-masked]).
     Token: Adrian Farrel

   o draft-ietf-roll-p2p-measurement-08
     A Mechanism to Measure the Routing Metrics along a Point-to-point
     Route in a Low Power and Lossy Network (Experimental)
     Note: The Document Shepherd is JP Vasseur ([email-masked]).
     Token: Adrian Farrel

   o draft-ietf-eman-requirements-11
     Requirements for Energy Management (Informational)
     Note: Nevil Brownlee ([email-masked]) is the document
     shepherd.
     Token: Ronald Bonica

3.1.2 Returning Items

   NONE

3.2 Individual Submissions Via AD
3.2.1 New Items

   NONE

3.2.2 Returning Items

   NONE

3.3 IRTF and Independent Submission Stream Documents
3.3.1 New Items

   o conflict-review-levine-tld-variant-00
     IETF conflict review for draft-levine-tld-variant
       draft-levine-tld-variant-06
       Variants in Second-Level Names Registered in Top Level Domains
     (ISE: Informational)
     Token: Barry Leiba

3.3.2 Returning Items

   o conflict-review-hartmann-default-port-for-irc-via-tls-ssl-00
     IETF conflict review for
     draft-hartmann-default-port-for-irc-via-tls-ssl
       draft-hartmann-default-port-for-irc-via-tls-ssl-08
       Default Port for IRC via TLS/SSL (ISE: Informational)
     Token: Stephen Farrell

4. Working Group Actions
4.1 WG Creation
4.1.1 Proposed for IETF Review

   o Web PKI OPS (wpkops)

4.1.2 Proposed for Approval

   NONE

4.2 WG Rechartering
4.2.1 Under Evaluation for IETF Review

   o Common Authentication Technology Next Generation (kitten)

4.2.2 Proposed for Approval

   NONE