Subject: DNSEXT WG LC: IXFR to Draft Standard

From: Olafur Gudmundsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 11:59:55 -0400

This is a last call on this document, IXFR  defines a DNS protocol
mechanism to allow two DNS servers compactly exchange changes to a zone
both are authoritative for.

The document contains minor clarifications from the original [RFC1995]
all the changes are clarifications that have been suggested by
implementation and inter-op testing experience.
There are at least two implementations that are deemed to have implemented
the whole specification and inter operate.

This is a WG last call ending August 20'th 2000 (After WG chair returns
from vacation).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-ixfr-01.txt
The URL for RFC1995 is
http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1995.txt

This draft is on standards track, to be advanced to DRAFT standard
if you disagree with the advancement please state why this document is
not ready or if it should be recycled at Proposed.

         Olafur

to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.