Subject: Re: Fwd: draft-ietf-dnsext-apl-rr-01.txt

From: Olafur Gudmundsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 20:38:42 -0500

At 11:23 PM 10/30/00, Olafur Gudmundsson wrote:
>As there has been no reaction (one way or the other) to the message
>below, is it safe to assume that the members of this working group
>do not care if this document is withdrawn from consideration as it has
>no practical use defined ?
>
>          Olafur
>
>PS: if there is no reaction to this message, in the next 7 days.
>Randy and I will interpret that as "YES Withdraw the document".

Based on Working Group Feedback the appropriate disposition of this
ID is to forward it as "Experimental".
This allows the record type to be defined and uses invented, if this
turns out to be a useful record type the WG has the option of moving
this document back on the standards track.

         Olafur

to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.